Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Corona Virus

Message from the Virgin robot:

"Due to social distancing blah blah..... it may take up to 24 hours to get back to you"

Well that's live chat not actually live is it?
Ha, ha - I was 'chatting' to a company employee, Esmerelda, the other day, when the chat suddenly stopped and 'she' said 'I'm a bot, please wait for a customer service advisor!'

Ha, ha - I was 'chatting' to a company employee, Esmerelda, the other day, when the chat suddenly stopped and 'she' said 'I'm a bot, please wait for a customer service advisor!'

Long rant at Virgin Media rep up in the Khyber Pass.
Shaved thirteen quid a month off my bill, fixed for eighteen months, so binge watching is safe.

Sadly, the sons of our friend, who has been SERIOUSLY ill with sepsis were due to visit next week. Just cancelled the trip.

It will be interesting to see what the Welsh Wizard and Wee Krankie come out with.

Luckily, we made it to Morrisons on Gib a couple of days ago, so we have enough scran (and cider!!) in for weeks! Any 'Preppers' that come knocking can piss off!

Switch off all TV & Radio News Commentators/Armchair Experts/Pundits/Opposition all saying same - same =

"Should have locked down earlier Blah Blah told-you-so na na na naaa na".

BOOTW exits stage left, shaking head whilst puking quietly into 'is gaily painted dhoby bucket

Switch off all TV & Radio News Commentators/Armchair Experts/Pundits/Opposition all saying same - same =

BOOTW exits stage left, shaking head whilst puking quietly into 'is gaily painted dhoby bucket
The very same people that called for restrictions to be lifted not so very long ago.
Bunch of turncoat bastards.

Well it seems the rocketing infection rate up north has scared Boris into locking down the rest of us until just before Chrimbo. Eat, drink and be merry as it may be your last chance this year.

Bright side ? If any - possibly some Christmas Shopping Plastic Card savings made by limiting footfall purchases to food & essentials between Thu 11/11 & Weds 2/12.

OTOH, On-line buying might be free gangway throughout, shudder....

I've mentioned before about my local being closed since the first lockdown, (failing to re-open due to the landlady in ICU with Covid-19).

Well, it was sold and the new owners have been working hard to get it ready for re-opening... on Wednesday :(

Perfect timing :rolleyes:

I've mentioned before about my local being closed since the first lockdown, (failing to re-open due to the landlady in ICU with Covid-19).

Well, it was sold and the new owners have been working hard to get it ready for re-opening... on Wednesday :(

Perfect timing :rolleyes:
Anchorage just reopened

The only ones that spoke real situational speak were 2 Professors one from Cambridge uni other from kings coll London. Both would not be drawn into blame game, from questions from the reporter/ interegator, they agreed the area approach was valid, working but not quick enough, so change is now needed.

Aye the BBC boasting that asshole gutter press ponces got wind of government plans and spewed them out, forcing bojo to make early, hasty decisions.
The announcement was supposed to be made on Monday.
I ******* hate the rats that call themselves journalists.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Aye the BBC boasting that asshole gutter press ponces got wind of government plans and spewed them out, forcing bojo to make early, hasty decisions.
The announcement was supposed to be made on Monday.
I ******* hate the rats that call themselves journalists.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
But who keeps leaking the briefing info?