Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Corona Virus

When the painters are in possibly but '' normal '' weeks I doubt it , came home from the pub one night and went down on my missus while she was asleep.....she woke up and turned the light on as I pulled away from her
'' Have you been fighting again ''.

Plus , ladies can we say are a tad off the wall when the flag is up but they are also horny as hell and loved being ravaged during their period , yes it can get a bit messy but a beach towel on the sheets takes care of that.
Wash your slong immediately afterwards unless you want penile warts.

Plus , ladies can we say are a tad off the wall when the flag is up but they are also horny as hell and loved being ravaged during their period , yes it can get a bit messy but a beach towel on the sheets takes care of that.
Wash your slong immediately afterwards unless you want penile warts.
Whats wrong wiv penile warts?
Saves paying extra for ribbed condoms

Meanwhile, in Cornwall...

0_Image-from-iOS-8.jpg

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/cornwall-pub-installs-electric-fence-4320031
give the Yokels what they be used too

Copied from a good mate, but couldn't have said it better!

When I wear a mask in public, or decline an invitation to a party or to come inside, I want you to know that:
1f535.png
I am educated enough to know that I could be asymptomatic and still give you the virus.
1f535.png
No, I don’t “live in fear” of the virus; I just want to be part of the solution, not the problem.
1f535.png
I don’t feel like the “government is controlling me;” I feel like I’m being a contributing adult to society and I want to teach others the same.
1f535.png
The world doesn’t revolve around me. It’s not all about me and my comfort.
1f535.png
If we all could live with other people's consideration in mind, this whole world would be a much better place.
1f535.png
Wearing a mask doesn’t make me weak, scared, stupid, or even “controlled.” It makes me considerate.
When you think about how you look, how uncomfortable it is, or what others think of you, just imagine someone close to you - a child, a father, a mother, grandparent, aunt, or uncle - choking on a respirator, alone without you or any family member allowed at bedside.

Ask yourself if you could have sucked it up. Was it worth the risk.

Wearing a mask is not political. It’s public health choice!

Don't think this has anything to do with Covid 19, just some pervert getting their fetish out there?

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says ARE FABRIC MASKS SENSIBLE? WILL TRY το EXPLAIN IT. IF WE ALL ARE RUNNING AROUND NAKED AND SOMEONE PEES ON YOU, YOU ARE WET IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU'RE WEARING TROUSERS, SOME OF THE PIPI STILL GETS THROUGH το YOU. NOT so YOU ARE so BETTER PROTECTED. BUT IF THE ONE PEEING AT YOU ALSO WEARS PANTS, THE PIPI REMAINS ONLY WITH HIM AND YOU WILL NOT GET WET. Now, what do you think ARE FABRIC MASKS SENSIBLE?'RE WEARING TROUSERS, SOME OF THE PIPI STILL GETS THROUGH το YOU. NOT so YOU ARE so BETTER PROTECTED. BUT IF THE ONE PEEING AT YOU ALSO WEARS PANTS, THE PIPI REMAINS ONLY WITH HIM AND YOU WILL NOT GET WET. Now, what do you think ARE FABRIC MASKS SENSIBLE?
As masks may be compulsory in shops from the 24th of July I think it's long overdue. I've often thought some of the munters walking around should have to cover up by law although all the burka wearers are probably feeling pretty smug now. Down side is hundreds of CCTV operators could be out of a job :)

As masks may be compulsory in shops from the 24th of July I think it's long overdue. I've often thought some of the munters walking around should have to cover up by law although all the burka wearers are probably feeling pretty smug now. Down side is hundreds of CCTV operators could be out of a job :)
Could be a wrong doers paradise, but agree overdue, some munters should wear at least brown paper bags over their heads at all times. Don't tell me all mugs matter.

Latest Threads