Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Corona Virus

I'd post a picture, but I don't want to put you off your brekky! No strapping - last time I broke it - same toe (!) it had a pin in. Thankfully I can still drive as SWMBO can't. Hey ho.

Funny thing is I was using the block to sit on while I was doing a bit of weeding and clipping - needed to move along, picked it up and bosh! Back to the IKEA plastic stool after this!

I'd post a picture, but I don't want to put you off your brekky! No strapping - last time I broke it - same toe (!) it had a pin in. Thankfully I can still drive as SWMBO can't. Hey ho.

Funny thing is I was using the block to sit on while I was doing a bit of weeding and clipping - needed to move along, picked it up and bosh! Back to the IKEA plastic stool after this!
Get someone else to do weeding?

Bring on Percy Thrower....teach you how to garden without inflicting bodily harm on yourselves in the process....:) :)

I've seen it recently that many hospitals have a policy of not traveling to work in uniform / part uniform. I don't think the policy was made on the grounds of transferring the virus; more to do with security. Apparently, several NHS staff have had hassle in different parts of the country from *********.
I didn't see the article referred to by Taff, but we should remember that the majority of hospital staff are still doing their normal jobs and are not directly engaged with C-19 patients.

Our company website states:

The Ventilator Challenge UK Consortium, which includes Airbus, Ford and Rolls-Royce, are currently working with Smiths Medical UK in north Luton (and us)

She can't say she wasn't warned...

EUyAmyOWoAAn2CK

I see your point M-B. but apparently there have been cases of people visiting hospital A+E's and some other departments and contracting The dreaded virus from there. Whether this is true or not, surely it is better to instruct all staff to change clothes before leaving the hospital?
Agree entirely. Is it another case of wishy-washy instruction from the NHS to staff, or perhaps no instruction at all?

NHS staff have been going to and from work in uniform for years. Not very hygienic but you dont have to be medically qualified to see that during the current pandemic you are being a dick.

Latest Threads