Corona Virus

fishhead

War Hero
I'll just leave this here

Bubonic plague is the one which is spread by fleas and mosquitoes but it is not a virus like Covid19. Pnuemonic plague(which also gets a mention in the article) is a virus so can spread very easily and is suspected of being the main cause of the Black Death.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bubonic plague is the one which is spread by fleas and mosquitoes but it is not a virus like Covid19. Pnuemonic plague(which also gets a mention in the article) is a virus so can spread very easily and is suspected of being the main cause of the Black Death.

I don't care what you call it, I won't be going anywhere near Wyke Regis in the near future.

Sumo

War Hero
Oh dear, how sad. Didn't see this coming. Oh no sirree.

The Village Home was VERY close to our old house and was always a bit....... iffy client-wise.

Nope, never crossed my mind, going to the pub that is :rolleyes:

Maybe back to the herd, let the herd of I am invisible go out and mingle, increase the herd antibodies, all they have to prove is are you safe from reinfection if you have antibodies?

fishhead

War Hero
I'm a little puzzled by the reports coming from the Burnham pub. The person who has reported himself as having tested positive for Corvid19 claims he was in the pub at the weekend and had no symptoms but was then tested and was shown to be positive. So what prompted the test?
He won't have caught it in the pub because the incubation period is around 7 days so he must know someone who already had it and had been mingling with them.

Sumo

War Hero
I'm a little puzzled by the reports coming from the Burnham pub. The person who has reported himself as having tested positive for Corvid19 claims he was in the pub at the weekend and had no symptoms but was then tested and was shown to be positive. So what prompted the test?
He won't have caught it in the pub because the incubation period is around 7 days so he must know someone who already had it and had been mingling with them.
That's what I heard, he was told someone he met was positive, so got himself tested?

mainbrace

Lantern Swinger
Saw Matt Handjob on the news yesterday. He was praising the staff of the pubs for shutting down again, and then used it as an example of how they invoked track and trace - from the contact details which the pubs had made from customers' details.

TimPaige

I have survived everything my granddaughter has thrown at me. A little virus is a breeze!
A non event in my house when you have a she-devil that worked at Porton Down in a previous existence!!!
it's terrible and I pray that no one in my family gets infected with the coronavirus

Stirlin

War Hero
A reminder to all the selfish '' I want it all yesterday why is'nt there an APP for this '' generation , no it did not last long but the message is clear.
-

Biker Buster

Lantern Swinger
So the Chinese virus has morphed. It now has arms and legs so it can chase you down the street and grab you from behind...

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20
MoD_RSS Corona virus (COVID-19) - Updates and changes to services MoD News 0
fishhead Corona Virus and the RN Joining the Royal Navy 19
MoD_RSS Corona Virus outbreak: Flights from China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Largest testing programme for coronavirus shows virus continued to decline in June MoD News 0
Stirlin McAfee virus protection. Bloody Computers 5
MoD_RSS £22 million awarded to life-saving health charities during virus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: ‘It’s humanity against the virus’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government begins large-scale virus infection and antibody test study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 302, November 2019, virus special edition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tick-borne encephalitis virus detected in ticks in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legislation to prevent harmful rose virus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak: Update on UK Response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bluetongue virus detected and dealt with in cattle in Yorkshire MoD News 0
Ballistic Anti-virus software Bloody Computers 2
NotmeChief Got a Virus - damn Bloody Computers 2
(granny) computer virus's Current Affairs 2
Scouse_Castaway New PC- Best Anti Virus? Bloody Computers 42
Rumrat Virus alert Current Affairs 4
(granny) A computer virus. Bloody Computers 4
RN_Commando conficker virus Bloody Computers 18
babystew nasty virus Bloody Computers 16
Y NEW VIRUS Bloody Computers 35
Seaweed VIRUS WARNING RED Current Affairs 3
N Prevent Virus infection on your PC Diamond Lil's 2

Latest Threads