Corona Virus

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
On a serious note, Granada (city) has had a spike in numbers and the Government have just regressed Aragon to Phase 2, so things maybe not going quite so well.

I wonder if it is anything to do with all the illegal gatherings and re-opening of the beaches. If so, stand by for a major spike in 2 weeks here at least, as tomorrow is usually one of the biggest party nights of the year right along the coast - the festival of San Juan.

Of course, this year it has been banned.............so that's OK then.

Stirlin

War Hero
No standing at the bar and no bar service........think I will give it a miss until we are back to pre lockdown life.
Needing an app to order a pint would count me out anyway as I do not own a dumb phone let alone a smart one.

fishhead

War Hero
No standing at the bar and no bar service........think I will give it a miss until we are back to pre lockdown life.
Needing an app to order a pint would count me out anyway as I do not own a dumb phone let alone a smart one.
You must know someone who'll buy you a pint and can work a smartphone. Seems an excellent wheeze to get out of buying a round.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Sadly, we have a rather large number of new cases, mainly in Malaga and Granada. Funny old thing - it has happened since the relaxation of the very strict lockdown and most can be traced back to illegal parties/meetings. We also have a couple of cases in the largest local towns to the east and west of us.

We'll be staying in splendid isolation at Casa Bender (no nasty comments!!) for a while longer!

Wonder what will happen when all the tourists arrive.........

Sumo

War Hero
Sadly, we have a rather large number of new cases, mainly in Malaga and Granada. Funny old thing - it has happened since the relaxation of the very strict lockdown and most can be traced back to illegal parties/meetings. We also have a couple of cases in the largest local towns to the east and west of us.

We'll be staying in splendid isolation at Casa Bender (no nasty comments!!) for a while longer!

Wonder what will happen when all the tourists arrive.........
Is your rum and gin supply OK

The Misses and I are just being very careful and not pushing our look, we saw one of our grandsons the other day, he is safe, he is Autistic and has barely left his bed room since March? the only down side is he seems to sleep in a grow bag, just turned 13 and pushing 6' ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20
MoD_RSS Corona virus (COVID-19) - Updates and changes to services MoD News 0
fishhead Corona Virus and the RN Joining the Royal Navy 19
MoD_RSS Corona Virus outbreak: Flights from China MoD News 0
Stirlin McAfee virus protection. Bloody Computers 5
MoD_RSS £22 million awarded to life-saving health charities during virus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: ‘It’s humanity against the virus’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government begins large-scale virus infection and antibody test study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 302, November 2019, virus special edition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tick-borne encephalitis virus detected in ticks in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legislation to prevent harmful rose virus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak: Update on UK Response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bluetongue virus detected and dealt with in cattle in Yorkshire MoD News 0
Ballistic Anti-virus software Bloody Computers 2
NotmeChief Got a Virus - damn Bloody Computers 2
(granny) computer virus's Current Affairs 2
Scouse_Castaway New PC- Best Anti Virus? Bloody Computers 42
Rumrat Virus alert Current Affairs 4
(granny) A computer virus. Bloody Computers 4
RN_Commando conficker virus Bloody Computers 18
babystew nasty virus Bloody Computers 16
Y NEW VIRUS Bloody Computers 35
Seaweed VIRUS WARNING RED Current Affairs 3
N Prevent Virus infection on your PC Diamond Lil's 2

Latest Threads