Corona Virus

Wightsparker

War Hero
A STATEMENT FROM THE PRIME MINISTER

"Due to the constant pressure from the media, it has been agreed that Dominic Cummings will step down from his current role as special advisor to the government,with immediate effect. I would like to thank Mr Cummings for his hard work and loyal support over the past few months."

"I have today instructed the Cabinet Office to set in motion a committee to investigate and report on the way the BBC is funded and their neutrality in their reporting. This will be headed up by a member of the House of Lords who will have my full backing."

"In addition I am proud to announce that I have appointed a new member to the House of Lords. The appointment has been made with immediate effect and I would like to congratulate Mr Dominic Cummings, henceforth to be known as Lord Dominic of Durham. He will take the lead role in the investigation into the BBC with an additional responsibility to report back to Cabinet on the role of Sky TV."
"Lord Durham will take a leading role in the final weeks of the Trade Talks with the European Trade Negotiations."

'If Carlsberg wrote Breaking News.'

I like that! However, I would have thought Lord Cummings of Barnard Castle might stick it up the noses of the arrogant media a bit more......

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
'Some may find her controversial methods hard to swallow' - Freudian slip or a journo with a sense of humour?
[/QUO Sorry, having no personal experience in this field, I am unable to comment. I am however quite willing to make a "donation" purely for research purposes should it be required.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Two pics from Durdle Door today, two incidents, two helicopters had to land, second picture shows people leaving. If you haven't been there the climb in and out is hard, hence the choppers.

82985420_2992718217479262_2325474858047111168_o.jpg101554648_2992718224145928_3109320120577556480_o.jpg

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Public urged to avoid the area at Durdle Door in Purbeck

Officers are appealing to the public to stay away from Durdle Door in Purbeck as emergency services are in attendance to deal with a number of casualties.

Dorset Police was called at 3.43pm on Saturday 30 May 2020 to a report of concern for the safety of people who were jumping off the cliff into the sea.

Officers are at the scene to assist the ambulance service, HM Coastguard and the RNLI with clearing the area.
Three people have sustained serious injuries and are being treated by the ambulance service.
Chief Inspector Claire Phillips, of Dorset Police, said: “We have had to close the beach at Durdle Door to allow air ambulances to land. As a result, we are evacuating the beach and the surrounding cliff area.
“I am urging people to leave the area to enable emergency services to treat the injured people.”

Taztiff

War Hero
Public urged to avoid the area at Durdle Door in Purbeck

Officers are appealing to the public to stay away from Durdle Door in Purbeck as emergency services are in attendance to deal with a number of casualties.

Dorset Police was called at 3.43pm on Saturday 30 May 2020 to a report of concern for the safety of people who were jumping off the cliff into the sea.

Officers are at the scene to assist the ambulance service, HM Coastguard and the RNLI with clearing the area.
Three people have sustained serious injuries and are being treated by the ambulance service.
Chief Inspector Claire Phillips, of Dorset Police, said: “We have had to close the beach at Durdle Door to allow air ambulances to land. As a result, we are evacuating the beach and the surrounding cliff area.
“I am urging people to leave the area to enable emergency services to treat the injured people.”
Complete and fecking idiots.
And they would have been out on thursday night clapping - spunk bubbles all of them.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Lots of safety distancing going on, not.
Apparently it was the Police's fault, they made people move so that the Choppers could land. Latest word is that two of those that are seriously injured have spinal damage, it's almost a yearly occurrence.

Sumo

War Hero
Apparently it was the Police's fault, they made people move so that the Choppers could land. Latest word is that two of those that are seriously injured have spinal damage, it's almost a yearly occurrence.

With the lack of social distancing, it looks like roll up roll up for the second wave incoming any time now? Sodding I have rights snowflakes.

Chris P

Lantern Swinger

Blame the cops, why the fcuk are they there anyway??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20
MoD_RSS Corona virus (COVID-19) - Updates and changes to services MoD News 0
fishhead Corona Virus and the RN Joining the Royal Navy 19
MoD_RSS Corona Virus outbreak: Flights from China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £22 million awarded to life-saving health charities during virus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: ‘It’s humanity against the virus’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government begins large-scale virus infection and antibody test study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 302, November 2019, virus special edition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tick-borne encephalitis virus detected in ticks in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legislation to prevent harmful rose virus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak: Update on UK Response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bluetongue virus detected and dealt with in cattle in Yorkshire MoD News 0
Ballistic Anti-virus software Bloody Computers 2
NotmeChief Got a Virus - damn Bloody Computers 2
(granny) computer virus's Current Affairs 2
Scouse_Castaway New PC- Best Anti Virus? Bloody Computers 42
Rumrat Virus alert Current Affairs 4
(granny) A computer virus. Bloody Computers 4
RN_Commando conficker virus Bloody Computers 18
babystew nasty virus Bloody Computers 16
Y NEW VIRUS Bloody Computers 35
Seaweed VIRUS WARNING RED Current Affairs 3
N Prevent Virus infection on your PC Diamond Lil's 2