Corona Virus

Sumo

War Hero
Is that what's happening now?
I thought they were mixing it up - 2 Pfizer, 1 Astra-Zenica and vice-versa.

Has that all changed? Got my booster on the 15th December.
I think it's just pot luck as to what they are dishing out when you book, I was told they are not generally using the AZ for booster.

pompeyexpat

War Hero
AZ for first 2 Moderna for booster. N o effects from any apart from a slightly sore arm if I knocked the injection area
When I went for booster I was asked if I was scared of needles despite rolling up my sleeve to expose a large tattoo on my upper arm !!
I get the same thing every time as they're about to stick the needle into the head of a large colourful dragon. Actually though my son-in-law, who has two full sleeves, is terrified of injections and has to look away or he faints.

Stirlin

War Hero
Got my booster on 16th
First 2 were AZ with no side effects whatsoever.
Not sure what they are giving up here for 3rd but its at a different venue - maybe Pfizer?
My first 2 were AZ , sore arm for a day , booster last Monday was Pfizer and arm was really sore for four days , could not sleep on left side or owt it was that tender.
Maybe the Pfizer was having a scrap with the 2 AZ and got the shit kicked out of him.

taffscrivs

War Hero
AZ for first 2 Moderna for booster. N o effects from any apart from a slightly sore arm if I knocked the injection area
When I went for booster I was asked if I was scared of needles despite rolling up my sleeve to expose a large tattoo on my upper arm !!
Ah, but like a lot of us you may have been pissed as a rat when you went for a tat.
I know I was and I still hate medical needles.
As for side effects, 5 pints of Stowfords and no probs so far.

fishhead

War Hero
I've had three all Pfizer. Never felt the third nor were there any side effects. I don't think the AZ is being used at all for the booster.

Chris P

War Hero
Ironic isn't it that I've seen footage of Seth Efrican people demonstrating because they want the vaccine and we've got f'kin knobeds doing exactly the opposite.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Is that what's happening now?
I thought they were mixing it up - 2 Pfizer, 1 Astra-Zenica and vice-versa.

Has that all changed? Got my booster on the 15th December.
I had AZ originally, Pfizer this time so looks like that is still policy, at least in Jockland.

Civvie dad

Badgeman
Yep I had my booster last night and AZ first 2 and Pfizer yesterday, feel proper sh1te today, didn’t really have a bad reaction off the az, but on a positive note the young fella had his second before he goes in and it’s knocked him off his feet , so much for his “ I’ll power through it like I did with the first “ pmsl