Corona Virus

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
In today's news, another prominent anti-vaxxer has died from Covid. Oh dear, how sad etc.

However, why is that after EVERY prominent anti-vaxxer death, the families urge everyone else to get the vaccine? Horses, doors and stables spring to mind, or is it just blatant hypocrisy?

taffscrivs

War Hero
In today's news, another prominent anti-vaxxer has died from Covid. Oh dear, how sad etc.

However, why is that after EVERY prominent anti-vaxxer death, the families urge everyone else to get the vaccine? Horses, doors and stables spring to mind, or is it just blatant hypocrisy?
Serves the dull fecker right. I look upon anti vaxers with the same contempt as drug addicts, they know the risks but still take the chance so sod 'em all.

Ballistic

War Hero
comeback-1.jpg

Ballistic

War Hero

How I beat Covid the ‘natural way’ with nothing more than an ambulance ride and four nights in hospital on oxygen, by Right Said Fred​

right-said-fred-small-1.jpg

Fairbrass, who has been an outspoken critic of the government’s response to the covid crisis, insisting it is all a scam and that vaccines shouldn’t be trusted, was taken to hospital with breathing difficulties and then discovered he had Covid.

“It’s like I’ve been saying for 18 months, we have evolved to fight off viruses – apart from all of those viruses that kill us – so letting nature take its course with this one is the right thing to do.

“All I needed was a healthy immune system, and the evolutionary benefits of an ambulance ride and a couple of compressed oxygen tanks for my sole use – then bingo, all fine again.”

A spokesperson for the hospital told us, “Yes, he took up a bed for four nights that could have been used by someone else if he’d been vaccinated, given how well the vaccines protect against people requiring hospitalisation for Covid – but the cost of living in a free society is that sometimes we have to treat selfish pricks. So here we are.

https://newsthump.com/2021/08/21/ho...hts-in-hospital-on-oxygen-by-right-said-fred/