Corona Virus

Sumo

War Hero
@WreckerL looks like half term had an affect on Kernow, G7 not being reported yet as data is 6 days behind, and it takes a few weeks for the new cases to show, bet you cannot wait for summer?

1623924339497.png

MSOA rate​

1623924454591.png

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
@WreckerL looks like half term had an affect on Kernow, G7 not being reported yet as data is 6 days behind, and it takes a few weeks for the new cases to show, bet you cannot wait for summer?

View attachment 58634

MSOA rate​

View attachment 58635

My neck of the woods is showing as clear, as for Summer we're staying in a cottage (barn conversion) on the coast outside of Falmouth in August, it should!! have settled down by then i

Sumo

War Hero
My neck of the woods is showing as clear, as for Summer we're staying in a cottage (barn conversion) on the coast outside of Falmouth in August, it should!! have settled down by then i
Our area in Guzz is clear, no more hols booked this year, some of the money grabbers have really cranked up their prises.

Ballistic

War Hero
From 19th July we're being told to "Use Common Sense" when dealing with measures to reduce the risk of Covid-19.

This is what passes for common sense in Plymouth:

safe_image.php

We're doomed aren't we? :rolleyes:

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/ne...xxtL6gpPROU0QulR8qZOd9xUaDXfNE9J6BQTn92wgxuQ4

Latest Threads