Corona Virus

Ballistic

War Hero
"Freedom Day" is a construct of the media.

I'm no fan of this government or its "leader" :rolleyes: but he's always said that 21st June is a "Not Before" date, based on data, not a "shackles off" date based on a calendar.

Jacobus

War Hero
Yep. Keep hiding under the duvets. We’ve had wars that have lasted for less time since this exercise in loss of civil liberties started. And we’re totally [email protected] over our economy. 50 yrs plus to recover. Easily. A legacy of a mediaeval bartering economy for our grandkids.
So, given I’ve lost my livelihood over it, no surprise a big yes from me. Get vaccinated. The Pfizer version is very effective. Ask the Israelis. And very few are dying this time round. And this thing is endemic. Like flu. There every year in a new guise; to be dealt with as we always do. Not worth shutting down our entire economy over

slim

War Hero
Yep. Keep hiding under the duvets. We’ve had wars that have lasted for less time since this exercise in loss of civil liberties started. And we’re totally [email protected] over our economy. 50 yrs plus to recover. Easily. A legacy of a mediaeval bartering economy for our grandkids.
So, given I’ve lost my livelihood over it, no surprise a big yes from me. Get vaccinated. The Pfizer version is very effective. Ask the Israelis. And very few are dying this time round. And this thing is endemic. Like flu. There every year in a new guise; to be dealt with as we always do. Not worth shutting down our entire economy over
Not shutting down but just delaying for a short while.
Currently we have people who have been vaccinated dying.
However I do wish the powers that be would give more information.
We need to know the health state, age and at a risk of being called racist also the ethnicity of the deceased
Like everyone I want to get back to as normal as possible as soon as possible