Corona Virus

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Woo Hoo! Our Provincial travel restrictions are lifted as from 0001 tomorrow morning. I can now travel anywhere within Andalucia!

Now that means not a lot to you, however, it makes several VERY good Indian restaurants available again! Not to mention Iceland and Tesco!!

fishhead

War Hero
Woo Hoo! Our Provincial travel restrictions are lifted as from 0001 tomorrow morning. I can now travel anywhere within Andalucia!

Now that means not a lot to you, however, it makes several VERY good Indian restaurants available again! Not to mention Iceland and Tesco!!
We're all delighted for you. It's funny how all the restrictions start to melt away when they hope the holiday makers will return, How are they getting along with the vaccination program in Spain?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Quite poorly. We are 'in the health system' and both aged 67 and still waiting. There have been a lot of problems with getting stocks of vaccine, though the local football stadium is being used as a site for multiple jabs. We have been assured we'll be done in May.....

Breath not being held.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Quite poorly. We are 'in the health system' and both aged 67 and still waiting. There have been a lot of problems with getting stocks of vaccine, though the local football stadium is being used as a site for multiple jabs. We have been assured we'll be done in May.....

Breath not being held.
Just to annoy you, I'm 64 and get my 2nd one this Saturday, wifey is 62 and received her letter to book her 2nd one today.