Corona Virus

Stirlin

War Hero
Like being back at Raleigh on my exercise walk today , lost count on the number of times I had to
'' Right inclined ''......'' Left inclined '' .

taffscrivs

War Hero
I remember we tried something similar on the outskirts of Haverfordwest in the 1980s - filled a layby with boulders so New Age "travellers" couldn't settle in. Didn't work.
A few years go when we had a village bobby, he went to shift a bunch of Diddies from a council landing (a gated layby used for storing chippings). The chief of the tribe told him that they couldn't move as their vehicles were not taxed. Our bobby locked the gates instructing them not to damage police or council property, this being the lock, chain and gates, and when they had taxed their vehicles he would come and let them out. Three days was all it took them to to get their vehicles road legal, he let them out and we didn't see them again. Don't know if that would be allowed in these politically correct times mind you, and we haven't got a village copper nowadays anyway.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
So how are they self isolating?
They're not. They are bimbling around. The wagons - converted horse boxes, caravans bolted on the back of low loaders and even a mobile library van! - are all parked alongside each other. If they come close to our house then I'll release the hounds!

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Heard a doctor on TV say to get through the boredom of self isolation we should finish things we start and thus have more calm in our lives.

So I looked through the house to find all the things I’ve started but hadn't finished.

I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u
luvum x

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Charlie has a cold so the BBC is trying desperately to make a story out of it by extending the news and cancelling Homes Under the Hammer. One short video clip has now been shown 3 times in 7 minutes.

That means I'll have to talk to SWMBO and it's raining here today.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NavyStuff2020 Passed the virtual AIB during corona virus pandemic with competitive score (Early May) Joining the Royal Navy 23
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20
MoD_RSS Corona virus (COVID-19) - Updates and changes to services MoD News 0
fishhead Corona Virus and the RN Joining the Royal Navy 22
MoD_RSS Corona Virus outbreak: Flights from China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £22 million awarded to life-saving health charities during virus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: ‘It’s humanity against the virus’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government begins large-scale virus infection and antibody test study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 302, November 2019, virus special edition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tick-borne encephalitis virus detected in ticks in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legislation to prevent harmful rose virus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak: Update on UK Response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bluetongue virus detected and dealt with in cattle in Yorkshire MoD News 0
Ballistic Anti-virus software Bloody Computers 2
NotmeChief Got a Virus - damn Bloody Computers 2
(granny) computer virus's Current Affairs 2
Scouse_Castaway New PC- Best Anti Virus? Bloody Computers 42
Rumrat Virus alert Current Affairs 4
(granny) A computer virus. Bloody Computers 4
RN_Commando conficker virus Bloody Computers 18
babystew nasty virus Bloody Computers 16
Y NEW VIRUS Bloody Computers 35
Seaweed VIRUS WARNING RED Current Affairs 3
N Prevent Virus infection on your PC Diamond Lil's 2