Corona Virus

fishhead

War Hero
They REALLY don't piss around..... that's 100 euros a pop by the way. Since Wednesday 15th.

No chance of it happening in the UK. Our plod are too busy they say. I would have thought it was easy money. They seem to find time for operating the speed camera on the local bypass where the returns are about the same.

Sumo

War Hero
No chance of it happening in the UK. Our plod are too busy they say. I would have thought it was easy money. They seem to find time for operating the speed camera on the local bypass where the returns are about the same.
They don't have to face a stroppy I am entitled, offended public/mob

Ballistic

War Hero
Face coverings for shopping:

If you really, really don't want to cover your face when you go in Tesco, Aldi etc. there's an easy way to avoid it.

It's simple.
Just self-identify as a dog.

Children under 11 don't have to wear a face covering, so as long as you're below the age of 77 you're under 11 in dog years.

Don't thank me now, I'll come and visit you in your padded cell...

Biker Buster

Lantern Swinger
They do actually. The worst offenders are the 25 to 40ish hipster males. All of whom need a good slapping anyway.
They do actually. The worst offenders are the 25 to 40ish hipster males. All of whom need a ******* good slapping anyway.

Fixed that for you, no, no problem at all, you're welcome.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Latest Threads