Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona Virus

Sumo

War Hero
Borrowed from someone else and couldn’t say it better myself!
What Boris should really have said
‘So, here we go again. I’m on your tv telling you things are going to be shit for a while. And yes that’s what I’m doing. I’m stopping you from going out, from seeing your friends and loved ones. You think that makes me a bad person. But you know what; this job isn’t easy. All I’m doing it trying to please you lot and stop you all dying at the same time. I give you rules, you break them. I ease things a bit, you take the piss. You are all a bunch of ungrateful selfish human beings and I’m now at the point where I’m only inflicting more rules because you idiots are putting ridiculous pressure on the nhs, by ignoring the things I have asked you nicely to do. You all think you are a scientist, doctors, experts. You aren’t. Neither am I. But I am taking advice from the best in this country and doing my best to please you all. So stop being so selfish.. yes it’s boring, it’s getting old, but it won’t go away if you all continue to throw your toys out of your pram. Grow up. Take some responsibility for yourself and your so called loved ones and do as you are asked!!

Just had a delivery, driver dumped it on the doorstep, rang the bell and fecked off. Not an issue as we are all home. I popped down from the loft office and opened to door and retrieved the parcel. My cock of a neighbour was in his front garden (the prick who ripped up my broadband cable). he shouts over, "I've heard you've had covid?", I replied "yes, getting better thank you, the wife will take a bit longer", his next words were, " well you could have let us know so we could have taken precautions!!!". I lost it!!! I said "if it wasn't for utter pricks like you letting all and sundry into you house all year the country wouldn't be in this ffing mess". He then said, "we could have warned our family that came round at Christmas!!",. I was raging at this point,"we haven't seen our family for over 12 months because people like you have felt the need to let every fffer look at every bit of shite DIY you done, maybe you should have a bit of respect for your neighbours and you may have some friends in the street because at the moment everybody I speak to thinks you're a CNUT". He didn't like it, went back in in a rage.

I was in the kitchen with the back door open and I could hear his Mrs having a right go at him :)

Still waiting for an apology for ripping up the broadband cable!!

Last edited:

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Just had a delivery, driver dumped it on the doorstep, rang the bell and fecked off. Not an issue as we are all home. I popped down from the loft office and opened to door and retrieved the parcel. My cock of a neighbour was in his front garden (the prick who ripped up my broadband cable). he shouts over, "I've heard you've had covid?", I replied "yes, getting better thank you, the wife will take a bit longer", his next words were, " well you could have let us know so we could have taken precautions!!!". I lost it!!! I said "if it wasn't for utter pricks like you letting all and sundry into you house all year the country wouldn't be in this ffing mess". He then said, "we could have warned our family that came round at Christmas!!",. I was raging at this point,"we haven't seen our family for over 12 months because people like you have felt the need to let ever fffer look at every bit of shite DIY you done, maybe you should have a bit of respect for your neighbours and you may have some friends in the street because at the moment everybody I speak to thinks you're a CNUT". He didn't like it, went back in in a rage.

I was in the kitchen with the back door open and I could hear his Mrs having a right go at him :)

I like it. Good drills.

Taztiff

War Hero
Just had a delivery, driver dumped it on the doorstep, rang the bell and fecked off. Not an issue as we are all home. I popped down from the loft office and opened to door and retrieved the parcel. My cock of a neighbour was in his front garden (the prick who ripped up my broadband cable). he shouts over, "I've heard you've had covid?", I replied "yes, getting better thank you, the wife will take a bit longer", his next words were, " well you could have let us know so we could have taken precautions!!!". I lost it!!! I said "if it wasn't for utter pricks like you letting all and sundry into you house all year the country wouldn't be in this ffing mess". He then said, "we could have warned our family that came round at Christmas!!",. I was raging at this point,"we haven't seen our family for over 12 months because people like you have felt the need to let ever fffer look at every bit of shite DIY you done, maybe you should have a bit of respect for your neighbours and you may have some friends in the street because at the moment everybody I speak to thinks you're a CNUT". He didn't like it, went back in in a rage.

Piss on his cat......

Sumo

War Hero
The rates are rising in wales may be the should put signs in English for the out of area visitors, and the locals that no understandy

1610030528656.png

taffscrivs

War Hero
Borrowed from someone else and couldn’t say it better myself!
What Boris should really have said
‘So, here we go again. I’m on your tv telling you things are going to be shit for a while. And yes that’s what I’m doing. I’m stopping you from going out, from seeing your friends and loved ones. You think that makes me a bad person. But you know what; this job isn’t easy. All I’m doing it trying to please you lot and stop you all dying at the same time. I give you rules, you break them. I ease things a bit, you take the piss. You are all a bunch of ungrateful selfish human beings and I’m now at the point where I’m only inflicting more rules because you idiots are putting ridiculous pressure on the nhs, by ignoring the things I have asked you nicely to do. You all think you are a scientist, doctors, experts. You aren’t. Neither am I. But I am taking advice from the best in this country and doing my best to please you all. So stop being so selfish.. yes it’s boring, it’s getting old, but it won’t go away if you all continue to throw your toys out of your pram. Grow up. Take some responsibility for yourself and your so called loved ones and do as you are asked!!
And he should have added; This includes all you arrogant bastards with second/holiday homes that think the rules don't apply to you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Corona virus-Will Navy Net ever recover? Diamond Lil's 20
MoD_RSS Corona virus (COVID-19) - Updates and changes to services MoD News 0
fishhead Corona Virus and the RN Joining the Royal Navy 19
MoD_RSS Corona Virus outbreak: Flights from China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Past COVID-19 infection provides some immunity but people may still carry and transmit virus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2): information about the new virus variant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMG suspends import tariffs on Covid-19 products to fight virus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spending Review to fight virus, deliver promises and invest in UK’s recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary visits South Korea and Vietnam pledging to work together in virus fight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stronger measures brought in to tackle virus in Bolton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Largest testing programme for coronavirus shows virus continued to decline in June MoD News 0
Stirlin McAfee virus protection. Bloody Computers 5
MoD_RSS £22 million awarded to life-saving health charities during virus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM: ‘It’s humanity against the virus’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government begins large-scale virus infection and antibody test study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 302, November 2019, virus special edition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tick-borne encephalitis virus detected in ticks in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New legislation to prevent harmful rose virus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ebola Virus Disease Outbreak: Update on UK Response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bluetongue virus detected and dealt with in cattle in Yorkshire MoD News 0
Ballistic Anti-virus software Bloody Computers 2
NotmeChief Got a Virus - damn Bloody Computers 2
(granny) computer virus's Current Affairs 2
Scouse_Castaway New PC- Best Anti Virus? Bloody Computers 42
Rumrat Virus alert Current Affairs 4
(granny) A computer virus. Bloody Computers 4
RN_Commando conficker virus Bloody Computers 18
babystew nasty virus Bloody Computers 16
Y NEW VIRUS Bloody Computers 35
Seaweed VIRUS WARNING RED Current Affairs 3
N Prevent Virus infection on your PC Diamond Lil's 2