Cornwall mine strikes gold

Just as Tommo leaves the county: Cornwall mine strikes gold

The Sun 6 May 2010 said:
THERE'S gold in them ooh-arr hills — the precious metal has been found in CORNWALL. Prospectors exploring an abandoned tin mine have unearthed a rich seam which they describe as "very significant". Although the traces found so far are "microscopic" the strike at South Crofty near Camborne is set to see England's first-ever commercial gold mine...
Don't all rush at once. :lol:

JonnoJonno said:
Rumrat said:
If you own some of it then "Hi oppo".
It's pronounced 'Sir'.

Every good mine needs a coon; it increases the statistical likely-hood of all the white boys escaping a collapse.
:wink: :D
Well we could do with more especially as we have BNP down here trying to rid us of the 4 black chaps we already have in Cornwall.

We love coloured people, Padstow even have a Darkie Day!

tommo said:
JonnoJonno said:
Rumrat said:
It's pronounced 'Sir'.

Every good mine needs a coon; it increases the statistical likely-hood of all the white boys escaping a collapse.
Well we could do with more especially as we have BNP down here trying to rid us of the 4 black chaps we already have in Cornwall.
You and I both know they're Morris Dancers.

JonnoJonno said:
tommo said:
JonnoJonno said:
Rumrat said:
It's pronounced 'Sir'.

You and I both know they're Morris Dancers.
Shhhhhhhhhh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 65
bigbaddog Diamond Lil's 29
Shakey Diamond Lil's 1