Cornish adventure

Lot's of wazzer advice here Stan.....hope your stowing it away for the day when you start your own' Agony Stan' enterprise for the similarly unfortunate who find themselves in a similar concoction of shit.....Careful though...refer the Mongs to MLP....

Lot's of wazzer advice here Stan.....hope your stowing it away for the day when you start your own' Agony Stan' enterprise for the similarly unfortunate who find themselves in a similar concoction of shit.....Careful though...refer the Mongs to MLP....
Lol I always seem to attracts lifes mongs, its a major character flaw I have developed and perfected over the years, hence my response to you

Lol I always seem to attracts lifes mongs, its a major character flaw I have developed and perfected over the years, hence my response to you

Touché....there are days when i think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction...your response features in that over all feeling of well being.....that and a trip to the pub shortly....I'll have one for you Stan....:-D:slow:

Touché....there are days when i think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction...your response features in that over all feeling of well being.....that and a trip to the pub shortly....I'll have one for you Stan....:-D:slow:
Cheers Shippers off over myself late,r fcuking great being retired but the large bellt sydrome is approaching cider and oggies healthiest diet on the planet - not:)