Copy of the Red Sailor for sale

Well charity begins at home.
The only way you loose marks is getting caught during a scank. Bad drills.
Do you wanna become a bruvva and learn how to shaft honkies on a whole new level?

I see that in the charity section there is a book up for auction, maybe some of you’ judgemental blow-all’s’ would like to pop over there and place your bid?

G

guestm

I see that in the charity section there is a book up for auction, maybe some of you’ judgemental blow-all’s’ would like to pop over there and place your bid?
Already auctioned my book, plus I don't like Andy McNab. Good to see you're winning the auction though, BZ.

If he wins it I have a strange feeling this thread is going to end up in a loop.
You wait until my book comes out,.."the Black sailor", by Sam Bow. It's a true story in Black and white, about one mans struggle against all odds to eat in the dining hall. Discriminated against all his life he finally rebels and declares he's as good as anyman alive. Even if he is a fuckin stoker.

As a realist I know that when I donate money to charity a large percentage of it gets swallowed up by the organisers.
So I put my money where my mouth is, invest it in real ales and pour it down my throat, therefore helping the hard working but poor brewery workers, stopping pubs from closing and protecting the British way of life.............result!

G

guestm

As a realist I know that when I donate money to charity a large percentage of it gets swallowed up by the organisers.
So I put my money where my mouth is, invest it in real ales and pour it down my throat, therefore helping the hard working but poor brewery workers, stopping pubs from closing and protecting the British way of life.............result!
Not all charities Slim, some of the big one's granted but smaller local hospices, children's charities etc are surviving on scraps and rely on volunteers. They are certainly worth supporting. I agree with your point to some degree but don't give up helping completely. :thumbup:

Your a real patriot Slim and should get notted. Sorry I mean Knighted.=D

I respect any man who puts his mouth where his money is:shock:

You wait until my book comes out,.."the Black sailor", by Sam Bow. It's a true story in Black and white, about one mans struggle against all odds to eat in the dining hall. Discriminated against all his life he finally rebels and declares he's as good as anyman alive. Even if he is a fuckin stoker.
Already been done but the title doesn't relate to you.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Not all charities Slim, some of the big one's granted but smaller local hospices, children's charities etc are surviving on scraps and rely on volunteers. They are certainly worth supporting. I agree with your point to some degree but don't give up helping completely. :thumbup:

Also, there is a defined difference between a charity and a charitable organisation. Worth noting... :wink:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Once again you confirm you're a ******* prick. Feeling guilty about something?

I never really paid much attention to that statement, but you enjoyed seeing yourself as a charitable person.

I am looking to make a reasonable profit on what it cost me
Haha, do you think you'll make more than £20 for an Andy Mac classic?

Well no offers so far which does surprise me what with the plethora of posts regarding the ‘Red Sailor’
You actually had a number of offers, but they didn't meet your valuation.

I am afraid not as that would mean me selling at a loss and that is just not good business practice
Ehhhhh, you were supposed to be selling for charity. It's about giving, not how much you make.

And there we have it. You try to sell your book on here. Make up some bullshit when pressed about it being for charity. Turn down a number of bids and remove it from sale. Then have the gall to question others intergity.

If they were handing out olympic medals for the internets 'fibbing trolling helmet', you and your sockpuppets would have a clean sweep of the podium.

========================================

========================================

...."Tam", Your auction here has time expired, go seek your profit at ebay.

(Some here might even watch that space to discover a little more about the seller, perhaps as the salmon-stunning 'Guiseppe' this time?)
...and this time the ebay seller is...

not Finknottle...

nor Tam...

nor Guiseppe...

but 'Dockyard Dora'.

(Bit naughty though, pimping one's OH to shift such a rare volume.)