Cooksmate

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Apr 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just received this dribble via PM from someone called cooksmate, I have no idea who he is but he seems to be a bit of a bottom.

"Its funny how many on this thread take the moral high ground, but suffer from memory loss, you all had a lot of piss takin comments on HATIANS TAKING THE PISS didn't you-Montigny-La-Palisse's , Blackrat, WreckerL see linkhttp://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...1gmV2_hOwlXLog fuck bunch of two faced bastards with no standards of there own, but are so quick to judge others.
    Both natural disasters, but we are only allowed to laugh at one, is that because they is black maybe????"

Edited to add: Oh I see, he's upset that his Argie dying in flood thread http://www.navy-net.co.uk/gash-barge/70719-argentina-will-do-anything-couple-islands.html didn't take off. The difference dear cooksmate, is wit. Now stop crying.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  2. He's clearly upset:

"Yeah not much to say when you been caught yourself have you...even if my standards are low, at least I'm consistent.. Tell me did you get your mates to lock the thread cause you had your chips pissed on. Judging by the amount of posting,s your a sad old twat that sits with his comp old day cos you aint got a life and have never had one since you come out the mob. I bet you was the twat down the mess wiv no oppos and always left on your own ashore. Come to think of it, I bet when you was in you was a spit monkey covered in gob. as for a shit cunt , tek a look in the mirror in your one bed flat where you pull you cock all day over back editions of navy news. Folk Like you are why they ask for voluntary redundancies. So long COCK HEAD"

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Monty, you wanker.

I want a stalker (well, one that's not in the RAF Regt, that's boring). I'm jealous. :(

4. He knows so much about me too, that's a frighteningly accurate description of my life. Except I don't live in a one bedroom flat, well not until this bedroom tax kicks in anyway.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  5. I aint upset, am actually buzzin that I fucked you and all your good for fuckall views on life. Tell me , do you dress up in a womens dress when you toss your self off, or are you just a standard NONCE

6. My bold, not only do I think you have the wrong person but you're barking up the wrong tree here chap.

7. I find a dress to be a bit much myself, a nice pair of French knickers on the other hand...

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

8. For gods sake don't go on about Dresses when Wet Blobby is around ...... we'll never hear the end of it!

9. Perhaps he's envious, and would like to join in

10. I agree Monty, he even thinks that you're a Royal Marine ... Oh, CM? Monty is still serving.

11. Cooksmate did apologise to me via PM after the post where he wrongly named me so he can't be all bad......can he?

12. God knows why he sent me his love letter, I hadn't even commented on his gash thread.

Maybe he just wants to be with the cool kids.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I received the very same email.

Someone needs a hug.

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...well, you do exude manlove, BR!

15. On another note...looking at his use of the english language and his punctuation, i would suggest a visit to his nearest Education Officer for some extra Lantern English tuition

16. Dissapointed Monty, I'm sure your extraordinary talent could have been used to string him along a little longer, re read the thread fcuking Hoofing BZ edited to add oops spellings shite as usual !!!!