Cooking....My way.

Rumrat

War Hero
When sober I cook reasonably well, the usual British Bull dog stuff and am a dab hand at curry, both Chinese and Indian.
However I have a bad habit (apart from breathing)

I cook when I'm pissed.
Now the food would be quite acceptable on the cooked side, but its what I cook that kind of makes people well........sick.
My wife says she has never found a nationality that my recipes would cater too.
My latest culinary delight was Curried (Madras) pasta. It looks great, the aroma is mouth watering and the taste is indescribable.
Its like chili squirrel shit, with added crunch.
I manufactured a pot of it yesterday and today have tasted it.
I will not be having lunch today.

What can't you cook chef?..........

Rumrat said:
When sober I cook reasonably well, the usual British Bull dog stuff and am a dab hand at curry, both Chinese and Indian.

I cook when I'm pissed.
Now the food would be quite acceptable on the cooked side, but its what I cook that kind of makes people well........sick.
My latest culinary delight was Curried (Madras) pasta. It looks great, the aroma is mouth watering and the taste is indescribable.

I can cook just about anything except fcukin yorkie pud.
My missus just throws it all in a bowl , gives it a whisk and chucks it in the oven.Out comes lovely golden pud with just the right bit of crunch on top.I follow recipe faithfully(and I've tried many)out comes a pile of pasty looking stodge that you could re tread the tyres on the car with.
No doubt someone will enlighten me.

Rumrat

War Hero
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:

I cook when I'm pissed.

I can cook just about anything except fcukin yorkie pud.
My missus just throws it all in a bowl , gives it a whisk and chucks it in the oven.Out comes lovely golden pud with just the right bit of crunch on top.I follow recipe faithfully(and I've tried many)out comes a pile of pasty looking stodge that you could re tread the tyres on the car with.
No doubt someone will enlighten me.

Not whilst I'm pissed I won't, you'd hunt me down and kill me for it.

Rumrat

War Hero
soleil said:
http://www.deliaonline.com/how-to-cook/baking/how-to-make-yorkshire-pudding.html

There was a time believe it or not young Sol that Delia would have been able to have my "puddin" on demand. :roll: :oops:

Spidiver

War Hero
The last time I cooked whilst pissed was camping last year...

Corned dog omelette...sounds good...tastes like regurgitated badger snot !!!

Rumrat

War Hero
I cooked an omelette once called surprise surprise.
I named it this as
1/ I'm surprised anyone was able to eat it,and,
2 There were no fatalities.

Everyone said it was delicious and asked for recipe. I have no idea what was in it as being drunker than Paul Gascoigne Jockstrap it will forever remain an urban myth. I am also extremely grateful I did not participate because, well I was a filthy matelot and I know what they are capable of. 8O
bukkake-1.gif

Spidiver said:

I always wondered what badger snot tasted like. :)

soleil said:
http://www.deliaonline.com/how-to-cook/baking/how-to-make-yorkshire-pudding.html

Sorry Sol but that Delia is a lying bitch.
"youll never have a failure" she said.
I should make her eat it then she would think before she made sweeping comments like that.

w.anchor

War Hero
Spidiver said:

Where did you receive you first tasting of regurgitate badger snot.Mine was live in week on the lovely little island not far from HMS Excellent, some time in the early1970s it has left me scared for life :oops: :roll: 8O