CONVENTION

writerken

Banned
pingbosun said:
Writter K.

Has any-one ever bought any of your rcap.

As far as I can see, what you dabble in, is about the same as you write.
As for laughing matey, I don't think you would know how.

The only time you probably laugh, is when you see the change of expression on peoples face after you tell them that you don't shoot straight.

Try telling it to folk who care.
pingbosun

Around 40,000 at the last count, not including ebooks and the freebies I've handed out. Would have been more if I wrote Harry Poofter and the Philosopher's Bone

Always_a_Civvy said:
pingbosun said:
Writter K.

Has any-one ever bought any of your rcap.

As far as I can see, what you dabble in, is about the same as you write.
As for laughing matey, I don't think you would know how.

The only time you probably laugh, is when you see the change of expression on peoples face after you tell them that you don't shoot straight.

Try telling it to folk who care.
pingbosun

Pingy,

I get the impression it sells well in gay bookshops and on amazon. Just cause it's not your thing doesn't mean others don't like it. Don't you realise how sailors and sailor stories have always turned the gay community on! :lol: It must be the uniforms...... :wink: :grin:

AAC.

Don't worry mate: I won't spill the beans. No one here will know that you've been reading Ken's work online. :wink:

Had the same convo with some lads in Lil's the other night AAC - re nurses. Librarians just don't provoke the same response lad :wink:

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry, have I missed a trick here, I thought this was a forum for RN issues, not a place for a would be writer to peddle his wares.

And before anyone jumps on the anti - gay bandwagon - I would have the same view of any Douglas Reeman or Enid Blighton wannabe.

Ken - you have your own, and apparently extremely, popular website - why not keep this sort of stuff over there where it blongs.

writerken

Banned
silverfox said:
I'm sorry, have I missed a trick here, I thought this was a forum for RN issues, not a place for a would be writer to peddle his wares.

And before anyone jumps on the anti - gay bandwagon - I would have the same view of any Douglas Reeman or Enid Blighton wannabe.

Ken - you have your own, and apparently extremely, popular website - why not keep this sort of stuff over there where it blongs.

I agree but it was posted purely in response to the gay battereing I have been getting, and to make a point.

Gay Battering? On the internet? Don't be such an over sensitive poof.
You can't really expect to come on a military webiste and not get some flak for being queer can you?
If you can't take the banter I suggest you go to your pink sites.
If you can, then enjoy.

ken, perhaps you should answer some of the questions put to you by the RR members instead of just bleating on about being persecuted.

No one likes a me, myself and I attitude. whether it comes from a straight man or a homosexual one.

forgot to say...Librarians do it for me Goldie, but they've gotta have glasses and long cascading hair tied up in a bun, stilleto's, pen dangling suggestivley from a slightly open mouth.............I'll stop now. :oops:

writerken said:
silverfox said:

I agree but it was posted purely in response to the gay battereing I have been getting, and to make a point.

Of course you always have the ultimate veto - do not log on.......

Its like people who complain about TV shows - if you do not like - do not tune in
Personally I do not care 1 jot about a persons sexuality just as long as they bring some good craic to the party