Contaminated Mosques.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Grim_Reaper, Mar 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was having a chat with an ex builder today about recent goings on.
    He was telling me that when he was involved in the building of a Mosque in the London area his Paddy co-workers used to have Bacon sarnies every day at the local Cafe. They would all save the Bacon Rind and then chuck it in the Concrete mixer on the building site, thus ensuring that the Mosque is now surrounded by pieces of Pork.
    I must admit to finding his story quite amusing. :)
  2. Would be funny to see their reactions if they found out...
  3. Priceless 8O 8O
  4. When I came outside, I was unfortunate to have to work for an Arab Navy. They were without exception, lying, hypocritical, whoring and drinking sh1ts. Then they would try and convert me to Islam, after drinking in the remote Scottish pub the previous night. Anyway, the civvy chefs found a way to burn fat in the galley, which smelt just like cooking bacon! As the chefs said, how would they know the smell...... :roll: :roll:
    I actually forget (really!) about the very strict no pork rule, sitting as I was on the quarter deck, eating my ham and mustard sarnies one lunchtime!

Strangely enough, I was later 'Red Carded' from those ships and went to work on another Arab Navy's ships, from MUCH smaller countries. They were a delight to work with. When doing sea trials on one class of ship, the country involved 'gave' us a special fridge and section of galley for our pork products, which was then disposed of when the trials were over.

I'd like to think the porky cement story is true :D :D
  5. Someone should tell them and film them tearing the place down and stick it on YouTube.
  6. Crackling Concrete!!
  7. a real porker.... 8)
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

9. Now they should be called "Honkies", OOPS sorry if i offend any pigs LOL.
  10. Perhaps it should now be formally renamed:

Regents PORK Mosque! :roll:

Actually I think this is a dreadful thing to do. It would be like recruiting queers to build a church and them throwing used condoms into the cement mixer.... or having a church built by queers FULL STOP o_O

It's also insulting to PIGS who are very clean animals!

Any church building sites with poor security in UK? :twisted: :idea:
  11. Some people will believe anything.
  12. You means matelots really aren't the sexiest creatures that roam Earth casting their seed willy-nelly? :eek: 8O Tell me it's not true!

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :sad2:
  13. I know of one where a pigs head was walled up behind a statue.

Gen dit!
  14. Someone once nailed bacon onto the door handles of a mosque near me. The local town has 6 mosques belive it or not...
  15. No sh1t?
  16. sgtpepperband

All clips?!

Up nosebags?!

Never EVER abuse the "Safguard Rule"...

17. A disgraceful way to treat one of Her Majesties Officers. :D

Surely the bacon story is an urban myth.
  18. sgtpepperband

19. I think you'll find they its been done a couple of times. Everytime someone gets arrested for doing it, another one appears while he/she is in custody. Who says the Cornish have no sense of humour? :lol: