Contact the UPO?


Lantern Swinger

I'm outside now, but never received a P60 payslip. It may have been sent to an old unit and not forwarded on, who knows.

Anyway, is there a contact email/phone/address for ex-matelots to speak to Centurion (or whatever is the main admin place these days?)


First, contact your old unit because whoever did the discharge routine for you should have that P60. They do arrive, it could possibly be sat in an intray because they have no idea what to do with it.

If that brings no joy, SPVA are the people you want to speak to. Contact them on 0800 085 3600


Lantern Swinger
Well, my last 2 months I was assigned to Nelson. Is there a contact address/email for Nelson UPO?

Not sure if people who have left are still 'on their books' though?
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chicogiz Nearest & Dearest 3
T Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
E Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts