Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy, what conspiracy?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I'm glad he's gone. I was getting fed up with him blaming us for his failed career through how this site is moderated and how freedom of speech has been denied. PT fucked up and admitted it and no, it's not good enough. There must be some sort of conspiracy. Power crazy moderators doing what they want with gay abandon. Sulk, sulk, post, sulk, spit, vitriol, anger, sulk.

And dull. So very, very dull.

Toodles. I might be up all night thinking about all these issues. Failing that, i'll be getting on with my life in the *real world.

*By real world i mean speaking to other MODs on Facebook or text, laughing at the loss of another member and plotting on who will be next. Jeez.

PT admitted he fucked up? I must have missed that, was he using Mod's invisible er... er cyber ink or summat?

I smell a conspiracy o_O

taffscrivs

War Hero
Welcome back Monty, the old Forum could do with a bit of a gee up.Although your return has put paid to my cunning plan to drop in a few racist jokes to liven things up a bit!

mikh

MIA
Well I managed to stay away from the thread for a whole 3 days.

Tanzi has left the building, not a big deal according to some, and perhaps its not in overall picture, but it is one less poster, and prolific posters do seem to be leaving the site, if you have a look at the 'most notable' members, 9 of the top 20 have not been seen for some time, and number of other for several weeks, and as several of them are mods or ex mods, its not down to the mod, unless their was a falling out in the mod cave that we do not know about (oh goody another conspiracy :eek:)

slim

War Hero
Well I managed to stay away from the thread for a whole 3 days.

Tanzi has left the building, not a big deal according to some, and perhaps its not in overall picture, but it is one less poster, and prolific posters do seem to be leaving the site, if you have a look at the 'most notable' members, 9 of the top 20 have not been seen for some time, and number of other for several weeks, and as several of them are mods or ex mods, its not down to the mod, unless their was a falling out in the mod cave that we do not know about (oh goody another conspiracy :eek:)

I wonder if RR is going to go the way of Lostoppos?

mikh

MIA
Total different kettle of fish that one Slim. That was down to one of the site admin taking a strop and banning people by the watch, as far as I know he has now crossed the bar, and I believe lost Oppos is still on the go

slim

War Hero
Total different kettle of fish that one Slim. That was down to one of the site admin taking a strop and banning people by the watch, as far as I know he has now crossed the bar, and I believe lost Oppos is still on the go

Lostoppos is still going I have just rejoined, however it is an extremely small site with extremely low numbers.

Just an observation and probably in the wrong place (but it is a live thread) but the addition of the "bullshit" button was an inspired addition to the pursuit of harmony. It looks to me like an open invitation to multiple hissy-fits by those so inclined. In fairness, adding a "dislike" is quite reasonable and measured. Labelling a Post "bullshit", on the other hand, is clearly emotive and probably provocative.

As I say, just an observation, for what it's worth.

Latest Threads