Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy, what conspiracy?

slim

War Hero
The problem with winding up MODs is that it's no fun anymore. They always bite, the skill has been completely removed from the game:(

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
The irony in that statement is just beautiful.. This is a thread worthy of the old days, when AndyM was after an apology - that anniversary must be coming up soon

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
"Do you read what you write because you certainly don't read what I write.
"

You write stuff? I thought you just randomly and angrily bashed the keyboard and hoped for the best...

Purple_twiglet

War Hero
As opposed to the Old, Bold and Never Knowingly Wrong 'Gang of Four' which is of course always right about those nasty mods and their wily ways.

slim

War Hero
As opposed to the Old, Bold and Never Knowingly Wrong 'Gang of Four' which is of course always right about those nasty mods and their wily ways.
We the old and bold are frequently wrong, however most of us will hold up our hands and admit it.:D
When I was picked up by a MOD for my comments in the newbie thread I immediately apologised.
However I have never ever noticed an apology for a wrong decision from a MOD.
MODs walk on water, turn water into wine and heal the sick.

Guns

War Hero
Sorry, what was the conspiracy again??? I've lost track with the girly bitching that is going on.

Guns

War Hero
Sorry, what was the conspiracy again??? I've lost track with the girly bitching that is going on.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

MOD's are power crazy cunts, going round deleteing threads and posts on their own personal whims or because the MoD has demanded it. They gang up on other members of the site as well as talking about it in their secret "cave".

And yet, has anyone contacted the site admins to go ballistic at this gang of cyber predators? I know not. I would lock this thread, but would then be compared to a dicatator for not allowing free speech. Instead, i'll post a picture.

Tanzi

Lantern Swinger
Following Slim’s advice, I haven’t said a word since Saturday. I have been informed that the moderators had convened and conspired and that the thread was subject to a ‘do not comment’ edict. Probably because someone had advised them to recall that the first thing you should do when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging! Fair enough, I will don my hat and leave.

But before I go . . .

I never intended this thread to be a war against the moderators so I’m sorry it turned out that way. Not apologizing though because they themselves have exposed their faults and shortcomings in the posts they have made.

None of the questions I raised have been answered. On the contrary, they have been met with denials, dissemblance, sarcastic insults, bullying and mendacity. When someone criticizes the hypocrisy and double standards employed by moderators they can expect more, much more, of the same in return.

(That idiot purple helmet sends me a pm about insulting posts and then publicly insults me in a post ffs).

And these are the people who set the standards for debate - as long as you don’t debate them.

Sayonara muchachos.

Latest Threads