Conned

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

They don't have anything bigger than a size twelve. Anyone else been conned recently?

2. Did see Shrek in there buying sandals.

3. Has the old woman that lived in it died?

4. I find the same with condoms, they say normal, but they came from this shop

5. Talking about condoms, did you know that they come in three sizes:

a) Medium.

b) Large.

c) You lying bastard. :rendeer:

6. Swing the lantern and I'll tell 'e a yarn of when I were a lad. The old blue Durex packets of 3 used have marked on the cover "Number 3 Teat". Now I thought that must be the size and, like a fishing hook or twist drill, the bigger the number the smaller the kit. So, with total confidence, off I go to the Chemists and ask the nice lady behind the counter for a pack of number 4 teat. After several minutes (or so it seemed) of question and explanation I asked, in plain language, for a "smaller size" (well, after use they were always stretched to hell and I was scared one might deep dive to somewhere it shouldn't). She looked directly at me and with an expression devoid of all humour, she said "They're all the same size; have you tried the bicycle shop"

I never went back to that chemists.

7. Remember those rubber johnnies they sold in Hong kong with triangular rubber bits glued to them. "Givem a brorry good frill"
    Well! the poor New Zealand teacher I first tried them on is probably still extricating them from her system.
    The glue dissolved and all those little tantilizing bits disappeard within her.

8. In ASDA, they're selling Wilkinson 'Magic Carpets', imagine my dispair when I got it home, laid it out- and it stayed there.
    No flying,
    no hovering,
    not even a smally flutter.

I'll be taking it back and demanding my money back soonest!

Harumf!

9. We don't sell them in Timothy Whites-- Try Boots--- Kicking her to death was the last thing I had on my mind.

10. sgtpepperband

Timothy Whites? Now you are showing your age... just like your Lt Cdr/Admiral drips! :roll:

11. Why! how sweet: and a happy Christmas to you. Drip chit on One Man Bands desk

12. sgtpepperband

Make it so - and submit your Draft Chit at the same time... 8O

13. Even sweeter!
    Pier Head jumps I seem to recall. Draft Chits? Not too sure what they were.

14. sgtpepperband

Either or... would suit RR perfectly! How about the Falklands for 12 months?

15. sgtpepperband

Anyway, back on thread. Conned? Yeah - I thought NormPlumKnife was a genuine contributor to RR, but it seems he is a Walt... :roll:

16. Protector in the middle 50's for two months or so cataloguing its bird life for the Natural History museum.
    Two months quite sufficient Thank You

17. sgtpepperband

Yeah, noticed you came back though...

18. As charmless as ever.

19. sgtpepperband

Maybe, but at least I do not have to keep reinventing new pseudonyms to repeat my mindless drivel that no-one wants to read here anyway...

20. \\\\\not pseudonyms much too anodyne --More noms de guerre