Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by GMONSTER, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey up LAAAADDDDSSS...

Congrats on the site, havent got as clue where to post this but what the feck.

As ordered by the CO's us Army lads will let you lot settle in FOR A BIT!!!

But not to long mind................
  2. Let the games begin....... soon though.

We will let you wash behind your ears and sort out seaman stains.
  3. Well done on the new site. We'll make sure it's interesting for all you pussers, once you're settled of course :D
  4. Good stuff, well done all involved. We'll be over later for a Channel Party.
  5. I'll echo my congratulations to the powers above.

Good Work CO type fellas !!!

6. 'You may load and run out, Mr Bernoulli....'

Here's hoping this site is as successful as ARRSE!
  7. Having read ARRSE with great interest over the last few months, it is great to see the Senior Service up and running at last.

BZ to all involved!!!
  8. Congrats for the site!!!!!!
  9. I take it the boss round here will be known as 'the Admiral'.... or at least until it gets to an appropriate size, 'the Captain' :D
  10. Congratulations to all involved. This is just to prove that I can keep up with all the happenings on ARRSE
  11. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Spread the good word people!!
  12. I'm sure by the end of this week I'll have roped in at least 3 Lt Comds, 2 Comds and a handful of RM Majs/Lt Cols. Maybe not always the initial target audience but always good to have in the background. Plus, they make nice tea. :)
  13. My brother is ex matelot but he knows a hell of a lot still serving and ex in both RN and RNR so I'll pass the site address on... not much but I know for a fact at least 6 of them who would be interested in it. Congratulations on the site hope it's as successful as Arrse.
  14. I echo the sentiments above, in that it will hopefully become as popular amongst the Dark Blue as ARRSE has become amongst the green.

I name this site etc etc .... but do not want to waste good champagne breakiong bottles on its hull (or whatever!!). So I'll just drink it all for you!!

15. Good work on getting this site up and running, will start spreading the word. I know far too many Navy types as I hark from Plymouth.
  16. Excellent. Now we can all slag off the crabs together. Here's to a bright future.
  17. Wa hey Pussers Goffers Run ashore, make a mends, stand fast, sippers shippers, uckers Shipmate !!! see I can talk the talk, best of british to rumration from a pongo stuck in the middle of mateloet land AYE !
  18. Good effort on the site, guys. Got my AIB next week to transfer previous service from the Army to the RNR so glad to know I've still got somewhere to waste time if ARRSE kick me out as a traitor!!
  19. Just wanted to add my thanks to those above. I'll spread the word.
  20. Congrats on getting the site up and running.