Congratulations StixJimRM....

Congratulations Jim. Never forget that it is a game, albeit a necessary and very serious one, in which you have to play your part until the end of play. Then, like everyone else, you can revert to being yourself once again.

Naval_Gazer said:
Congratulations Jim. Never forget that it is a game, albeit a necessary and very serious one, in which you have to play your part until the end of play. Then, like everyone else, you can revert to being yourself once again.
Best advice I've read for a while...

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
labrum said:
Good effort Jimbo - now stats the unenviable task of instilling some standards amongst Jack..!
Lab. You always say the funniest things. Does Royal have standards? Getting Jimbo to keep his kit on will be a task and a half, let alone getting him to instill standards.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Blackrat said:
labrum said:
Good effort Jimbo - now stats the unenviable task of instilling some standards amongst Jack..!
Lab. You always say the funniest things. Does Royal have standards? Getting Jimbo to keep his kit on will be a task and a half, let alone getting him to instill standards.
Standards? What are these 'standards' about which you speak? I've managed perfectly fine without any.

Oh yeah, well done Jim. I'll give you one of my special salutes if I see you on a bike sometime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXdtUISSHuo

Pah! Stix what were you thinking of, there'll be no room for your sousaphone on a Boat man, how on earth will you maintain your embrouchure? :eek:ccasion9:

However as you've burnt your bridges I insist that on Mess Nights you slip "Hoofin'" into conversations as much as possible.

Good luck fella. :salute:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NotmeChief Current Affairs 9
brazenhussy The Quarterdeck 46
GMONSTER The Fleet 47