Congratulations StixJimRM....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tommo, Dec 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For passing out and becoming one of them up top and no longer living with us down in steerage.

All the best Sir!
  2. Congrulations matey and enjoy your new life in the wardrobe.
  3. Well done shipmate!

Just remember where you came from when it comes to sending crates down the mess... :wink:
  4. Good effort Jimbo - now stats the unenviable task of instilling some standards amongst Jack..!
  5. Congratulations Jim. Never forget that it is a game, albeit a necessary and very serious one, in which you have to play your part until the end of play. Then, like everyone else, you can revert to being yourself once again.
  6. Best advice I've read for a while...
  7. Just remember you can't just up board when things don't go your way.
    Congrats anyway Sir.
  8. Well done thus far, I'll save my real praise for when you get your dolphins.
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Lab. You always say the funniest things. Does Royal have standards? Getting Jimbo to keep his kit on will be a task and a half, let alone getting him to instill standards.
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Standards? What are these 'standards' about which you speak? I've managed perfectly fine without any.

Oh yeah, well done Jim. I'll give you one of my special salutes if I see you on a bike sometime.
  11. ....BZ & Ditto (plus your SSBN Patrol pin, of course :wink: )
  12. Congratulations. Well done

:salute: 8O
  13. Pah! Stix what were you thinking of, there'll be no room for your sousaphone on a Boat man, how on earth will you maintain your embrouchure? :eek:ccasion9:

However as you've burnt your bridges I insist that on Mess Nights you slip "Hoofin'" into conversations as much as possible.

Good luck fella. :salute:
  14. Also, I reckon boats will be far too small to have roll mat fights held within. ;-)
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

BZ, Boss. I want you as my DO... :salut: :clap:
  16. I've heard the base commander is in to naked bars, give it a try when you get there and impress him.
  17. Well done Jimbo........ Sorry my mistake i should have said SIR !!! anyone for pinkers?? :salute: :salute: :salute:
  18. Well Done StixJimbo!

SP. x