Congratulations on becoming an Englishman.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Sep 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Well done to that ex Scottish Scrote Andy Murray.

By winning a grandslam today he has become "British" that means the world will think he's "English" not "Scottish".

Nation of winners us Brits. :)
  2. Na,the git will always be a Scroate, the man who can only win by default as his only competition Nadal is injured and his opponent in the USA open let him win, as he couldn't stand another bout of Murray clan blubbering after falling at the final hurdle. English, who'd want him?
  3. What's all this US business, fuckin KIWI.
  4. wet_blobby

From an Ozzie that's almost a term of endearment, I've a tear in my eye. Thanks Crim. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. They recon that Oz was chosen over NZ as a criminal destination as even the British Justice system had some compassion.
    Anyhow I can tell you're not a real Kiwi as you spoke before I said you could.:toothy10:
  6. Scottish actor Sir Sean Connery:
    "I always felt he had everything and now it's really come to fruition. I met him for the first time a couple of days ago. It's great for Scotland. We've had a really great landslide victory. And stop saying he's British, he's Scottish.
  7. Who cares, it's tennis!

Big boys ping pong!!:thefinger:
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Mean- spirited fuckers, you should be rejoicing in yet another example of British sporting brilliance, not only was it a physically demanding and mentally tough epic game but the poor lad also lost part of one of his toenails.

As I was typing that last bit Twitchy Twiss came to mind, RIP.
  9. Now there is dour and there is dour. But he is dourer than a dour thing on a wet and misty dour day - having just had a successful charisma bypass! That press conference was just amazing, but for all the wrong reasons.

And I speak as a Jock!

What makes him smile or be enthusiastic I wonder - obviously not tennis, or winning!
  10. [​IMG] Takes after his mum !
  11. Oh, none of your accent came through there.
  12. She's usually poo-faced, maybe now she will lighten up a bit.
  13. Strange - none of your accent comes through either Sheila!

14. Jeez I thought you said Si Senor just then, must be the light.
  15. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

The sweaties can keep him, miserable in defeat, miserable in victory. How can the fans rejoice when he can't find it in himself to do so?
  16. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Strange how the Southern Brits get all uppity when a Northern Brit does well.

Suck it up suckers and get used to the fact that a Jock is top of a game that the Southern Brits seem to consider their own sport. Once again, invent a sport then work hard at being shite at it!

BTW Murray is a dour sod, but he can play tennis.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. you dont become an Englishman, you win life's lottery and are born an Englishman.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. wet_blobby

The Ozzie nasal whinge does though.

I take it as a sound of victory :)
  19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

AG,I can't play tennis, but I'm generally quite happy, I know which I'd rather be. I don't really need to suck anything up about him, I don't care. However your claim that he is the top? Well when he wins a few more when Nadal isn't injured we'll see about that.........

20. More like, when things are going really badly you can always brighten your day when you remember that you are a Brit who was fortunate enough not to ha be been born in England to English parents.