confused

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by sammie, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. im currently at 6th form but i am thinking of either going into the navy and being a chef or doing an apprenticeship could someone help me out :dontknow:

2. What's your question?

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Me too, but I think it's an age thing with me.

Welcome to the site. You can be a chef and undertake a modern apprenticeship in the Navy, all you need do is choose what you want to do - just to add to the mayhem.

4. Try confused.com- I've heard that they're helpful...
    :lol:

5. What do YOU want to do?

You really can't ask people on forums to make decisions on your life.

What should I make for tea tonight, Lasagne or Fajitas?

Hope this helps:)

6. aaah Fajitas every time :p

7. Clearly lasagne, I HATE fajitas, with a passion!

Firstly, only gays and Mexicans should eat them, obviously!

But second, why would you go to a restaurant (where they employ a chef to make the food), pay for a meal, then have the bits arrive and have to make it yourself!! It defies all logic - ban the fcuking things!

:evil: :evil: :twisted:

8. But stoodunts luv fajitas, it means they can spend 6 hours cluttering up the restaurant instead of 4. :)

9. Well I effing hate lasagne so fajitas for me!

Was actually a hypothetical question but since you all answered so keenly...

What should I have for breakfast? I really can't decide this for myself and so of course I thought I would ask people I don't know and who could or could not be maniacs and/or "special" ;-)

Comm.

10. Your answer is surely at the first line of your Signature block :roll: .

Enjoy - Those are the only Sc. Eggs likely to 'comm' your way, Dot.Comm :twisted:

11. If any one's hungry, I have a couple of pound of fresh meat you can yoffel :D :wink: :roll:

12. Hi RR,

Can they vegitanarianites among us just go for the Two Veg. option, sans gravy?

How many times round the Buoy for their 5-a-Dayers?

Are they still entitled to Duff?

13. No duff but I can supply a "bag off" meal :D

Failing all else bob, its Jupiter point for an oggie :D :wink: