Completion of Pre Joining Fitness Programme Booklet

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Drebin, Feb 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

Just a quick question if i may, im about to fill in the fitness booklet however was just wondering if a simple date of when said activity has been completed would be sufficient in the 'Achieved' box. Apart from obviously the time of the 2.4k runs.

2. I take it you are on the train to Raleigh as you type then?

That's when everyone else fills it out. :D

They never even asked to see mine.
  3. Yes the date you completed it is fine. It should really be completed on the last 8 weeks prior to joining the RN.

PS yes alot of them fill it in on the train, but you must take it completed just in case they ask. If you do not prepare you will be caught out in training.
  4. Thanks for the help guys
  5. Hi all
    I will be filling my booklet before i go Raleigh in June (from around april) , I have a question.
    i do alot more more then it says (due to fact i have been training since october) can i make a note on say day one week one that i did a 2.4k run and put time in and day six did 6 mile run with time.
    cheers chris
  6. My advice although unfounded would not be to go there and try to show off. My guessing is we all have done more than what it says to do.

For example I'd rather go there knowing i can do more and proving it there rather than be mistaken by the instructors as the cocky one..