Complaint - (Gen Dit!)

BFC_69

MIA
Ok...

I realise the risks I take posting this, with those that have gone before me with their bone posts and shit dits (Chico, Zoid), however I felt the need to share with the class. I promise its totally gen!

So I begin;

Last night in the gym I was having a run as you do on the machine, when for some reason I started to think about a conversation on here as my mind wandered, that lead me to recall the following comment.

2_deck_dash said:
Get fcuked I'm not sharing any bird with XRD. I might catch ginger.

Just the thought of his pale white penis bouncing around in a frizzy bed of orange pubes makes me wretch.


At this point I burst out into uncontrollable laughter making me look like a complete freak, however this was the tip of the iceberg.

I laughed so uncontrollably I ended up losing balance at 8.5mph and crashing unceremoniously into the wall behind me.

Fortunately, I only suffered a bruised pride.

My only other issue being that now everyone in my gym thinks Im a weirdo... though this isnt a huge problem as it will hopefully stop people trying to speak to me.

Its also confirmed to my fellow members that I am a bit of a cnut (probably something they had already worked out).

Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I sure if you frequent your local Turkish baths, you'll be the center of attention with those wacky thoughts.
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
BFC_69 said:
Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.

Ram it Popeye.

My Grandfather was a QC.

Bring on your Bradford Law College drop outs and we'll see how you get on.
:lol:
 

BFC_69

MIA
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.

Ram it Popeye.

My Grandfather was a QC.

Bring on your Bradford Law College drop outs and we'll see how you get on.
:lol:

My grandfather was half Jewish - Not really sure what bearing that has on things?
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
BFC_69 said:
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.

Ram it Popeye.

My Grandfather was a QC.

Bring on your Bradford Law College drop outs and we'll see how you get on.
:lol:

My grandfather was half Jewish - Not really sure what bearing that has on things?

Mine too.

Perhaps we are related.
 

BFC_69

MIA
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.

Ram it Popeye.

My Grandfather was a QC.

Bring on your Bradford Law College drop outs and we'll see how you get on.
:lol:

My grandfather was half Jewish - Not really sure what bearing that has on things?

Mine too.

Perhaps we are related.

Are you fat and hairy with something thats like a penis, but smaller too?
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
BFC_69 said:
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.

Ram it Popeye.

My Grandfather was a QC.

Bring on your Bradford Law College drop outs and we'll see how you get on.
:lol:

My grandfather was half Jewish - Not really sure what bearing that has on things?

Mine too.

Perhaps we are related.

Are you fat and hairy with something thats like a penis, but smaller too?

No, I'm divs, bald and horses are hung like me, not the other way around.
 

BFC_69

MIA
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
2_deck_dash said:
BFC_69 said:
Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.

Ram it Popeye.

My Grandfather was a QC.

Bring on your Bradford Law College drop outs and we'll see how you get on.
:lol:

My grandfather was half Jewish - Not really sure what bearing that has on things?

Mine too.

Perhaps we are related.

Are you fat and hairy with something thats like a penis, but smaller too?

No, I'm divs, bald and horses are hung like me, not the other way around.

Then I havent found my long lost brother...
 

JonnoJonno

Banned
2_deck_dash said:
Ram it Popeye.
My Grandfather was a QC.

Tosh; you might spins dits revolving around a divs missus, influencial family, and membership of a militant drinking club, but you and I both know you're a binman from Hammersmith, and a n'er do well to boot.
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
JonnoJonno said:
2_deck_dash said:
Ram it Popeye.
My Grandfather was a QC.

Tosh; you might spins dits revolving around a divs missus, influencial family, and membership of a militant drinking club, but you and I both know you're a binman from Hammersmith, and a n'er do well to boot.

Fair one.

I apologise if I've offended anyone.

This is really me:
huge.92.461694.JPG
 
Top