Complaint - (Gen Dit!)

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BFC_69, Feb 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok...

I realise the risks I take posting this, with those that have gone before me with their bone posts and shit dits (Chico, Zoid), however I felt the need to share with the class. I promise its totally gen!

So I begin;

Last night in the gym I was having a run as you do on the machine, when for some reason I started to think about a conversation on here as my mind wandered, that lead me to recall the following comment.

At this point I burst out into uncontrollable laughter making me look like a complete freak, however this was the tip of the iceberg.

I laughed so uncontrollably I ended up losing balance at 8.5mph and crashing unceremoniously into the wall behind me.

Fortunately, I only suffered a bruised pride.

My only other issue being that now everyone in my gym thinks Im a weirdo... though this isnt a huge problem as it will hopefully stop people trying to speak to me.

Its also confirmed to my fellow members that I am a bit of a cnut (probably something they had already worked out).

Subsequently I have phoned claims direct and they think I may have a claim, especially if I visit my doctor today and complain of a sore neck.
    RR you will be hearing from my solicitor in due course.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I sure if you frequent your local Turkish baths, you'll be the center of attention with those wacky thoughts.

3. Ram it Popeye.

My Grandfather was a QC.

Bring on your Bradford Law College drop outs and we'll see how you get on.
    :lol:

4. My grandfather was half Jewish - Not really sure what bearing that has on things?

5. Yea... It really was one of those "you had to be there moments"

6. Mine too.

Perhaps we are related.

7. Are you fat and hairy with something thats like a penis, but smaller too?

8. No, I'm divs, bald and horses are hung like me, not the other way around.

9. Then I havent found my long lost brother...

10. Tosh; you might spins dits revolving around a divs missus, influencial family, and membership of a militant drinking club, but you and I both know you're a binman from Hammersmith, and a n'er do well to boot.

11. Fair one.

I apologise if I've offended anyone.

This is really me:
    [​IMG]

12. Good job you're divs my man :wink:

13. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

That'll be a Sea Horse then :wink:

14. Did he only have half a foreskin then?

15. never met him but legend has it that he had a two-skin.