Competition: Paintballing for 4 People

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ageing_Gracefully, Jan 26, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

We have been offered a voucher for 4 people to go Paintballing in the UK by Activity Superstore. This is a fun day out where you can be as ally as you like or a laid back as Donald Sutherland in Kelly's Heroes. The voucher is valid for 12 months and venues are all over UK so it should be relatively easy for most UK based people to get to one of the venues. If you can find 3 mates to take along and feel like either hamming it up or indeed hamming it up then have a go.

Competition can be found on Survey Monkey: Here. And will run until Sunday 9th February. The first two questions are difficult and the second one in particular may cause some of you to re-think whether it is worth a go. Crack on regardless though and if you get through Q3 correctly you are in with a shout.

The prize has been offered by Activity Superstore and they can be found here Activity Superstore , where you can see details of venues etc and what the voucher covers.

This guy is either a good winner or not started the game yet - no paint splashes visible!​
  2. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Done - good for a laugh
  3. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm going to need help with Q2 :(

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I wish I had three mates.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Wow! Who knew that the RAF Regiment invented the paintball gun in order to look steely..? :shock:
  6. Ageing_Gracefully

Bump - for you Monday morning surfers who can't be ARRSEd working!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 3 mates.JPG

Sorted for you.

Remember to enjoy responsibly though, and use consecutively not concurrently.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Entered In !
  9. Ageing_Gracefully

Bumpity bump - only a few days to go and only one person has answered Q2 honestly!! Time to get your bid in for a day out with some mates.
  10. If by any chance I win A.G, either give it to the next on the list or run it again, taking the boy and 11 of his mate paintballing in half term, over in MLPs part of the world - I am pretty sure with my dodgy knees it will be a one and only occasion
  11. Ageing_Gracefully

And the winner is: STINKHOLE

I have emailed him to let him (her?) know so congrats Stinky. The company will be in touch re the vouchers.

The only real answer I was looking for was to Q3 which everyone except the 'funny guys' got right: This was developed originally for farmers to mark their livestock.