Competition - If Chaos Reigns

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ageing_Gracefully, Jul 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

If Chaos Reigns is about the airborne drops and glider borne attacks on 5/6th June 1944 The book has been reviewed by engr172, gaining a 5 Mr MushroomHead score. Have a read at the review.

To get your chance to win a copy of this great wee book go to the Survey Monkey entry form and complete the ‘easy’ questions correctly. Competition finishes at midday on Saturday 30th July.

If chaos reigns.jpg

This is one of three competitions this month so have a look at Devil to Pay and Losing Small Wars as well.

Devil to Pay is Ross Kemp’s venture into fiction (though some may feel he has never really moved from there!) Have a go and have a chance to see what his new work is like.

Losing Small Wars is a discussion about the contention that Britain has lost the last two wars – maybe you agree, maybe you don’t – enter this competition to get the opportunity to read Frank Ledwidge’s book to see if you agree.
  2. Ageing_Gracefully

Once again on ARRSE, it is the military questions that seems to get many people with their knickers in a twist. There were only 14 people who had all three questions correct:

The answers are:

Q1 Brig James Hill
    Q2 Operation DEADSTICK
    Q3 Major General Maxwell D Taylor

Seemples! - Google is your friend, 'cos that is where I got my questions and answers from.

Congratulations to the 14 with correct answers, I will announce the winners when the publisher has drawn them.
  3. Ageing_Gracefully

And the winners are:.......................

Biscuits Brown
    Joe Civvy

Congratulations, not only for being among the few to get all the questions correct (!) but for being picked by the publisher as a WINNER!

Emails on their way to you with request for name/addy
  4. Well done, Janner!
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I thank you, myself and google would like to take this opportunity etc.......

email back to you AG
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Thanks AG the book has arrived safely