Compensation! what is wrong with this picture!

A.A.T.

Midshipman
#3
yet a Royal losing an arm and a leg to an IED gfets less than half that. it makes my f*cking blood boil. Ba*tards. :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel:
 
#4
A.A.T. said:
yet a Royal losing an arm and a leg to an IED gfets less than half that. it makes my f*cking blood boil. Ba*tards. :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel:
Sorry, off subject, but A.A.T what's that sh*t on your avatar?

Proud To Be An Arab!!! =)
 
#8
All I get is a bingo advert, but if you're stupid enough to believe any out-of-context gibberish you see in that rag you really should get a grip.
 
#11
If I was the judge I would tell her to go feck off if you can't stand the heat stop being a fecking lezzie you cucumber loving prat.

They only invented the burpless cucumber because the lezzies where complaining that the cucumbers where repeating on them later.
 
#12
Devils advocate here:
She is asking for £400K compo, that's not what she will necessarily get or deserve!
I agree she was "harassed" during her service (that much was decided by a court), but the compo should NEVER be greater than that given to a wounded service person.
However, put yourself in her shoes, you are a minority person (whether through sexuality, colour, disability etc) and you are put in a situation that your preference/condition puts you at a disadvantage, and someone above you uses that to their advantage, would you feel aggrieved? Wouldn't you want some sort of recompense?
I don't think she should get £400K, she can still work unlike a service man/woman who has lost limbs, or is traumatised due to what they've seen. Yes, we have to compensate her for the "abuse" she suffered, but let's be real about it, give her £35K and tell her to get on with her life........
 
#13
What it boils down to is that she wants recompense for her hurt feelings.
As to this "minority" shoite, someone somewhere will always try to use you for their advantage, be it claiming credit for your work or something else.
It's purely because she's a lezzer, and homosexuals are the flavour of the "financial compensation" month!
 
#16
Tartan_Army_Sailor said:
A.A.T. said:
yet a Royal losing an arm and a leg to an IED gfets less than half that. it makes my f*cking blood boil. Ba*tards. :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel:
Sorry, off subject, but A.A.T what's that sh*t on your avatar?

Proud To Be An Arab!!! =)
the crest of the mighty Dee ; shit? how can you be so rude. LOL

twapehsaplenbridieananinginaneanaanehltakatellytae.
 
#19
Streaky said:
What it boils down to is that she wants recompense for her hurt feelings.
As to this "minority" shoite, someone somewhere will always try to use you for their advantage, be it claiming credit for your work or something else.
It's purely because she's a lezzer, and homosexuals are the flavour of the "financial compensation" month!
I can see that you didn't listen to BBC Radio 4's Sunday this morning. Padre Sharp appeared seeking compensation from the CoE for bullying, etc. He played up the damage it was having on his wife and children. Will he get another £30K one wonders? :roll:

PS: The Sun's presentation of facts has never been its strong point, so perhaps we need to find out what actually took place. That said I neither expect her to get anything like £400K damages nor in any event think she deserves it. When I was bullied by an colleague my employer told me I could always leave, then it would stop. She could do the same.
 
A

angrydoc

Guest
#20
I suspect we're only getting part of the story.

The article only sites one harrassment 'event' - the threesome comment. That cannot be worth £400K - think how many throw-away comments similar to that you hear every day on board to fatties, gingers, baldies and WEs.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top