Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compensation! what is wrong with this picture!

A.A.T.

Midshipman
yet a Royal losing an arm and a leg to an IED gfets less than half that. it makes my f*cking blood boil. Ba*tards. :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel:

Tartan_Army_Sailor

Lantern Swinger
A.A.T. said:
yet a Royal losing an arm and a leg to an IED gfets less than half that. it makes my f*cking blood boil. Ba*tards. :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel: :pukel:

Sorry, off subject, but A.A.T what's that sh*t on your avatar?

Proud To Be An Arab!!! =)

Guzzler

War Hero
All I get is a bingo advert, but if you're stupid enough to believe any out-of-context gibberish you see in that rag you really should get a grip.

If I was the judge I would tell her to go feck off if you can't stand the heat stop being a fecking lezzie you cucumber loving prat.

They only invented the burpless cucumber because the lezzies where complaining that the cucumbers where repeating on them later.

Devils advocate here:
She is asking for £400K compo, that's not what she will necessarily get or deserve!
I agree she was "harassed" during her service (that much was decided by a court), but the compo should NEVER be greater than that given to a wounded service person.
However, put yourself in her shoes, you are a minority person (whether through sexuality, colour, disability etc) and you are put in a situation that your preference/condition puts you at a disadvantage, and someone above you uses that to their advantage, would you feel aggrieved? Wouldn't you want some sort of recompense?
I don't think she should get £400K, she can still work unlike a service man/woman who has lost limbs, or is traumatised due to what they've seen. Yes, we have to compensate her for the "abuse" she suffered, but let's be real about it, give her £35K and tell her to get on with her life........

What it boils down to is that she wants recompense for her hurt feelings.
As to this "minority" shoite, someone somewhere will always try to use you for their advantage, be it claiming credit for your work or something else.
It's purely because she's a lezzer, and homosexuals are the flavour of the "financial compensation" month!

stirling2

Banned
Well she is the best looking ''Snap-on-tools'' I have seen, I used to work at York Uni and ALL the lezzers were overweight munters and smoked pipes.

A.A.T.

Midshipman
Tartan_Army_Sailor said:
A.A.T. said:

Sorry, off subject, but A.A.T what's that sh*t on your avatar?

Proud To Be An Arab!!! =)

the crest of the mighty Dee ; shit? how can you be so rude. LOL

twapehsaplenbridieananinginaneanaanehltakatellytae.

stirling said:
Well she is the best looking ''Snap-on-tools'' I have seen, I used to work at York Uni and ALL the lezzers were overweight munters and smoked pipes.

And those are the more feminine ones....... :thumright:

Streaky said:
What it boils down to is that she wants recompense for her hurt feelings.
As to this "minority" shoite, someone somewhere will always try to use you for their advantage, be it claiming credit for your work or something else.
It's purely because she's a lezzer, and homosexuals are the flavour of the "financial compensation" month!

I can see that you didn't listen to BBC Radio 4's Sunday this morning. Padre Sharp appeared seeking compensation from the CoE for bullying, etc. He played up the damage it was having on his wife and children. Will he get another £30K one wonders? :roll:

PS: The Sun's presentation of facts has never been its strong point, so perhaps we need to find out what actually took place. That said I neither expect her to get anything like £400K damages nor in any event think she deserves it. When I was bullied by an colleague my employer told me I could always leave, then it would stop. She could do the same.

A

angrydoc

I suspect we're only getting part of the story.

The article only sites one harrassment 'event' - the threesome comment. That cannot be worth £400K - think how many throw-away comments similar to that you hear every day on board to fatties, gingers, baldies and WEs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New compensation scheme for victims of terrorism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme Oral Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over £1 million offered in compensation to the Windrush generation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme pays out £360,000 within first year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme claimant tender assistance launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Suspension of War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Medical Examinations and Assessments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme extended by 2 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Creditors entitled to receive £500k following compensation order MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme (Expenditure) Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government plans to set up exceptional Thomas Cook compensation scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme and Taskforce community events MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Compensation for flexible workers facing cancelled shifts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Compensation rule abolished allowing victims to reapply MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Illegal waste operation leads to prison term for man and £314,000 compensation for victim MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Windrush Compensation Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Secretary launches Windrush Compensation Scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Half of department’s rail operators now delivering improved delay repay compensation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Triple bill of better compensation, new trains and faster services on Greater Anglia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Access to compensation scheme for victims who lived with their attacker MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Care UK faces legal action unless it pays more than £3m in compensation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Better Combat Compensation for Armed Forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fair compensation for veterans with cancer caused by asbestos MoD News 0
soleil Mirror: "Outrage Of Asbestos Veterans Denied Compensation Despite MoD Exposure" Health & Fitness 5
Handler Mau Mau compensation Current Affairs 6
soleil Mail: "£340 Million Bill As Compensation Culture Infects Our Armed Forces" Current Affairs 2
AuldYin Compensation for drunk Royal Marine. Current Affairs 1
soleil MoD: "Video Raises Awareness Of Armed Forces Compensation Scheme" Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 Iraq Compensation bid Blocked by Judge Current Affairs 1
soleil BBC: "Veterans' Long Battle For Nuclear Tests' Compensation" Current Affairs 4
defenceheadquarters Armed Forces Compensation Scheme improved Current Affairs 1
defenceheadquarters Increase of payments under Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 Ex Prisoner used drugs in jail gets 1.4M Compensation Current Affairs 2
trelawney126 Dismantling of Submarines in Devonport Compensation Current Affairs 3
defenceheadquarters Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Review Current Affairs 6
H War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Scheme The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Mne McBean in bid to have his compensation payment revised The Corps 7
trelawney126 Minister defends MOD Appeal for Compensation Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 MOD Compensation Rethink Current Affairs 0
soleil MoD in Court of Appeal bid to reduce 2 Compensation Awards Current Affairs 22
D Fair compensation? Current Affairs 14
S RM losses 3 limbs and not entitled to full compensation... The Corps 15
whitemouse Compensation Current Affairs 14
F Porton Down experiments - COMPENSATION AT LAST? Diamond Lil's 34
T MoD criticised over soldiers' compensation Current Affairs 7
skyvet Compensation Increase Current Affairs 10
A Armed Forces Compensation Scheme - Ministerial Statement Current Affairs 0
onions Compensation for British Troops Current Affairs 0
A Criminal compensation for troops injured in Iraq/Afganistan Current Affairs 5
D Calculated wrong-footing The Gash Barge 3
soleil FB: Navy Wings: 'The Wrong Sort Of Air' ……......…..... The Fleet Air Arm 3