Communications Tech Info

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Doppelganger, Aug 6, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

So I'm looking at comms tech as my chosen branch and am after some of the general information that isn't out there for public viewing; training aspects, day-to-day routine, career progression etc.

I know the branch is kept hush for obvious reasons but if someone in the know can shoot me a PM I'd owe you one.

Thanks.

2. At the moment you are still a member of the public, someone would still be in the wrong to give you confidential info. Take a gamble if you think you would like it, then wait and see when you start what it is like...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Doppelganger, I'm a CT, drop me a PM and ask questions and I'll try and answer them as best I can, I'll also PM a generic reply that I've drafted and sent to those who have PM'd and are interested in the CT branch.
    As far as confidential information goes, CT's don't deal with confidential info.
    No need to take a gamble either, the RN website gives a brief overview of what we do: Communications Technician| Royal Navy
    Good luck.

4. I see what you did there....

• Like Like x 6
  5. You're one of a few on here who would ATG!

6. Bad Chaz....

7. Har har! Clever!

I saw it through the 'clever' keyhole!