Comms Apprentice sift

Discussion in 'RFA' started by DBoy999, Aug 21, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody heard when the next sift is due for the Comms Apprentice role?

2. Not sure, had my interview for the role last week though so it possibly may not be anytime soon.

3. Ok cheers H.N . I passed my RT 3 weeks ago so I missed the last sift. How did your interview go?

4. It went pretty well to be honest but, it could go either way I suppose. I should find out in a week or two so fingers crossed. Once you find out if you get an interview, inbox me and I'll let you know what sort of things they ask at interview and what to revise for. There is a lot of preparation you need to do but this site and the kind people on it helped me a lot.

Best of luck.

5. We do try. ;)

6. Cheers Stirlin.

7. Good luck H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Ok H.N. thanks for the offer of help, I'll be in touch if I get an interview. Good luck with your new career.

9. Well, the postman has just been with a letter from Portsmouth! I was successful at interview and have a provisional offer and am on a reserve list for the course in January but, if they can't get me on that course, I'll be starting 17th April so, I'm in (subject to security/medical checks) but, may have to wait a little longer than expected. Good stuff.

The sift may actually be sooner than expected then DBoy999.

10. That's good news for you H.N. well done. I'll keep an eye out for an email in the next few weeks from Jago Rd with any sift results.
    Good luck learning Morse Code...

11. Yeah morse code and flags and stuff!!! Cheers bud anyway. You may end up on the same training group as myself anyway seeing as I gotta wait until April!

12. So you definitely wont be on the Jan course then H.N.? Ok well I'll give you a shout as soon as I know what's happening with my application.