Common Sense Prevails

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by ukdaytona, May 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At last some common sense has been used.....

How long before the family and all the PC tree hugging do gooders appeal and try to get the decision reversed (wondered if they are Scousers eh Slim!!!)
  2. A sensible decision.
    Unfortunately a young man lost his life. However the police are damned if they do and damned if they don't. An order had been given and was carried out (same as a member of the services is expected to do).
    If any one should be held to blame it is the fundamentalists who take the lives of innocent members of the public in the name of religion.

Scousers are easy, bit like leadership course at Corsham. feed the Dummy! :)
  3. :D Considering I agree with the decision, they wont all be scousers
  4. The right decision is made , police cant win in this country anymore , same as our Lads & Lasses out in Iraq & Afganistan , make the wrong decision in a split second , bang the shits hit the fan big style & your in it up to your neck , Fxxxxxxxxxg Human Rights init ,
  5. Well if had been here legally he might not have died!
  6. Good, im glad that the police officers were let off the hook, they were only doing their job. And what would have happend if that charles demenz or whatever hes called was a terrorist and the police had let him go? People would still be moaning.

At the end of the day its about time the police put there foot down. I say good on them. At least you feel safer knowing that there prescence is felt and that they will do everything in their power to protect the public.

We could do with less input from the do gooders putting their pennysworth in!

After 7/7 we cannot afford to take chances now! If that prat hadnt of ran away hed never have been shot in the first place. Obviously he had something to hide!!!!!
  7. I know and thats thanks to the "do gooders" gobbing off about things they dont know about pushing for stupid laws.

Id like them to put themselves in the place of one of our men or women out fighting in iraq or afghan. Bet theyd change their tune pretty rapidly then!!!!!
  8. I agree entirely about the correct decision being arrived at. As many of you have observed, standby for cries of cover-up, legal execution, perversion of justice, you name it inbound; all at yet more taxpayers' expense.

I do hope the scuffs have learned some command, control and equipment limitation lessons from this, though.
  9. I certainly have no problem with the guys on the ground not being disciplined, but I still do have more than a tiny suspicion there was a cock up in the control room, I just hope that none from their get promoted out of the firing line.