Committing adultery in the Navy

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by armygirl, Sep 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Random question.Is it an offence to commit adultery in the Navy?Does anyone know where i can find out more info on this please?

2. Why, are you up for grabs?

3. Why; is it in the Army?

4. Can you expand on the background to your question, please?

5. Just found out my scumbag husband has been shagging some tramp from his base for the last year. Both are Navy and i would happily f*ck them over as revenge :)Finknottle - yes it's an offence in the Army.

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Do you need a sympathy cuddle or is that wonderful gift from God "The Angry ****" still available?

I doubt you'll get anywhere with the forces trying to pursue someone for shagging out of watch mate. Get angry, get even.
    best of luck.

7. It may come under the heading of Conduct Prejudicial to Good Order and Discipline (Armed Forces Act 2006), but only in specific circumstances, say, if one party were, say, a senior Officer and he had, in his office, a female whose reports he contributed to. If they were both married to other people and began a relationship, that may begin straying into the realms of Conduct Prejudicial etc (I think). There was a case of this nature in 1998.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/colonel-is-cleared-in-wren-case-1155409.html

8. Is it because she is fitter than you??

• Like Like x 2
  9. I hope that you don't mind my saying this, but I would counsel keeping your powder dry (I think that that is the expression).

Your interests would be better served at the moment by making an appointment with a solicitor who can advise you on the options open to you. I'm suggesting this because of the particular timings involved if you choose to divorce him because of his adultery.

Have a little browse of this and think things through:

divorce law uk - adultery as a reason for divorce

It's easy for me to say, but let them fester while you get busy with what needs to be done and taking good care of yourself; that's the best revenge.

• Like Like x 1
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Froggy has a valid point, are you a RLC munter and is she a fit as **** Jenny?

Ok, I lied, there's no such thing as a fit as **** jenny but, you get my drift.

• Like Like x 1

11. Dental assistants???

12. armygirl

You have mail.

13. She may well have but she ain't got male.

• Like Like x 7

14. Now I am a tad confused, how can shagging out of watch be an offence, freedom of choice surely?

15. Values and Standards comes in to it. I doubt he's an officer, but if he were then there are significant career-related problems for getting caught.

16. You would think more along the lines of "Health and Safety" if you knew my war office.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... Is the saying you could be looking for !!!!!

18. I think he could be charged with, assault with a friendly weapon.

19. Or if it was her first time breaking in and entering

20. Well I cannot speak for the Army but certainly in my time it was a common occurrence and I doubt that things have changed that much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD