Commandos and marines

aljh

MIA
oldseadog said:
The toughest men in the world wear 3 chevrons topped with a crown, and they provide the victuals for us mere mortals!

Can anyone out there tell me of anyone who has won an argument with WO2 Cook?

Even the Sneakies and the Regiment know their place!

OSD

I came across a WO2 Ramsbottom at AIB, and bloody hell he gave us a good grilling. I'm still having nightmares after it!

nutty_bag

War Hero
aljh said:
oldseadog said:
The toughest men in the world wear 3 chevrons topped with a crown, and they provide the victuals for us mere mortals!

Can anyone out there tell me of anyone who has won an argument with WO2 Cook?

Even the Sneakies and the Regiment know their place!

OSD

I came across a WO2 Ramsbottom at AIB, and bloody hell he gave us a good grilling. I'm still having nightmares after it!

Was it a bit sticky when you came across him then!! :lol:

Royal6

Midshipman
Any of the lads driving WMIKs or VIKINGs might take umbrage at the line that they were 'only drivers' and they would be supported by the rest of their unit from CO to No3 rifleman, they deliver the mobility and the firepower that makes 3 Cdo X the most effective instrument of expeditionary leverage in Europe, and have guaranteed access to hot wets from the BV! The Corps is all of one company - the blokes who are knocking out the scran have just the same kudos as the bloke humping the LRR, (tho that doesnt stop the fat splashers attracting the normal quotient of amusing banter!) if you dont understand that then dont expect to until you have stood at Cross Furzes or Shipley Bridge trying to control disco leg whilst getting a piece of damp green felt slapped on yr schwad. The Corps is just fine, never room for complacency, always room for a bit of pride; no need for revolution, always just ahead on the evolutionary ladder.

Scottish_Kiwi

Lantern Swinger
Yes it is possible to transfer from bandy to commando at least in the past, as i remember reading an obituary for a RSM who has done just that.

K