Commando

nutty_bag

War Hero
Hey OSD. Who MODS the MODS?? Might have to have a word about your choice use of pisstaking with this young lad. Seem to recall having a few threads taken off because they were in the wrong forum. This is the CORPS, not the 3 RRR's!!

oldseadog

War Hero
Honour_Courage_Respect said:
well that was my retaliation, im not sitting here having an argument with people for whom i have respect.
HCR - Subtle response appreciated! Seriously though, if you think you are up to it - go for it!

However, get your exams and education sorted out first. Have a look at the RMR, and get a feel for what you might be letting yourself in for.

It is a good life for some and not for others. Once you are in the Corps you will be a member of the family for life.

Best of luck - and yes, I do mean that!

Nutty-bag - Keep yer 'air on, shippers!

OSD
ps Happy New Year.

nutty_bag

War Hero
oldseadog said:
Honour_Courage_Respect said:
well that was my retaliation, im not sitting here having an argument with people for whom i have respect.
HCR - Subtle response appreciated! Seriously though, if you think you are up to it - go for it!

However, get your exams and education sorted out first. Have a look at the RMR, and get a feel for what you might be letting yourself in for.

It is a good life for some and not for others. Once you are in the Corps you will be a member of the family for life.

Best of luck - and yes, I do mean that!

Nutty-bag - Keep yer 'air on, shippers!

OSD
ps Happy New Year.

I'm playing nicely oppo

A nice reply to the lad and i agree with you that once your in the corps you are a member of a big family. Sadly enough i still have my first green lid somewhere in the loft!!

oldseadog

War Hero
Sometimes you just can't help having a pop, especially when you've had a really, really she-ite day!

Never mind, I think I deserve - and will have - a couple of sherberts later on. Let's face it - tomorrow can't be worse than today ... or can it??

OSD

Lol OSd thanks for that mate,I am in the process of contacting my local RMR to see if i would enjoy it so if i do drop my studies i will know that i definately want to join!
RE family for life to both of you, is it really as good as it sounds?
HCR

slim

War Hero
Once more drop your studies and in later yours you will regret it. You are young and the corp can wait for you for a couple of years. Education is the key to most things in life.
So get educated then go for it

best of luck
slim