Commando Flash

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by aljh, Apr 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I went airsofting last week with these guys. Does this mean I am now entitled to wear the dagger and green lid?
    Yours,
    Ever hopeful of Sussex.

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

8O :eek:mg: :rofl:

3. Blobs, I would now like to point out that I didn't actually go airsofting. 8O :lol:

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

To be fair, they do at least acknowledge their status in the title of their group & aren't pretending to be anything other than what they claim. In actual fact they perpetuate the memory of those who served with distinction - a bit like the Civil War "sealed knot" nutters/enthusiasts.

As long as they don't round-off each action with a Morris Dance session, they're fine by me, but then I'm too good looking to be a Booty.

5. Thought this was about some bird in the Marines with no pants on.
    How disappointing.

6. The fat guy sporting a cap comforter and goatie is awesome..!

7. Jeez, most of this lot look as if the only raid they took part in was Operation Ginsters!
    Fair play to them doing their bit to remember the deeds of WWII Royals but as Blobbs and I found out at an Air show here in NZ these types tend to be humourless, done nothing in their lives saddoes, still living at home with Mum and Dad and wishing they'd had the guts to even walk through an AFCO door!
    Apart from that I'm sure they're great blokes. :roll:

8. Can you play an instrument? It doesn't have to be real. A plastic saxophone would do for re-enacting.

9. Come on Booty, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
    That's why I dress like Ertha Kitt,.......honest. :wink: :roll: :D

10. :lol: :lol: Hoofin post sir, cap doffed.

11. I am a pink oboe afficionado.