Commando Flash

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
To be fair, they do at least acknowledge their status in the title of their group & aren't pretending to be anything other than what they claim. In actual fact they perpetuate the memory of those who served with distinction - a bit like the Civil War "sealed knot" nutters/enthusiasts.

As long as they don't round-off each action with a Morris Dance session, they're fine by me, but then I'm too good looking to be a Booty.

Jeez, most of this lot look as if the only raid they took part in was Operation Ginsters!
Fair play to them doing their bit to remember the deeds of WWII Royals but as Blobbs and I found out at an Air show here in NZ these types tend to be humourless, done nothing in their lives saddoes, still living at home with Mum and Dad and wishing they'd had the guts to even walk through an AFCO door!
Apart from that I'm sure they're great blokes. :roll:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Jeez, most of this lot look as if the only raid they took part in was Operation Ginsters!
Fair play to them doing their bit to remember the deeds of WWII Royals but as Blobbs and I found out at an Air show here in NZ these types tend to be humourless, done nothing in their lives saddoes, still living at home with Mum and Dad and wishing they'd had the guts to even walk through an AFCO door!
Apart from that I'm sure they're great blokes. :roll:
Come on Booty, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
That's why I dress like Ertha Kitt,.......honest. :wink: :roll: :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DozyBint Current Affairs 0
I The Corps 0
andym The Corps 11