Coming soon fo the West Country!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Apr 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where there are a lot of 'related' people, there is always a chance of getting along rather too well with a relative! The Icelanders have an app for that!

New App Prevents Icelanders from Sleeping With their Relatives

I did hear there is one being written for Kernow........... but with 6 fingers it is so hard to work the keys on their phones!

2. They could do with a version on the Isle of Sheppey if the rumour is true that when a newly pregnant woman visits the doctor the questions include 'is the father a close relative'. Could be an urban myth but you never know...odd places about

3. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Yes, I imagine it could be.......:roll:

4. Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded sister?

5. Surely it wouldn't be a white wedding...:neutral:

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It would be a shite wedding. The Isle of Sheppey is shit and full of banjo playing uncle fuckers.

7. There was a good chip shop in Leysdown (or something like that) in 1967.

8. Well there's always a silver lining...you may have to marry your brother/sister/aunt/uncle/cousin but at least the fish and chips are top notch

9. Sounds pretty win/win to me...

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

11. Reminds me of a story of a lad from Kernow who went home and breathlessly told his Dad he'd found the girl of his dreams ...

Dad wanted to know all about the young lass and the lad excitedly told him that she had 5 brothers, was blonde, big tits ... and was a virgin!

"Well thats its you're not marrying her" says Dad ... "If she's not good enough for her Brothers she's not good enough for you".

.... Off to get coat!