Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

coming clean about Big Brother

slim

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
:smile:
If the indian girl is upset :sad: she can come to Uncle Slims house for a comfort session any time. Might even set a camera up if it makes her feel at home.

Some how I think she has a trifle more taste

:twisted:

Maxi she has a lot more taste, however she made the decision to participate in big brother so she may not have more sense! :twisted: :twisted:

buffer01

Lantern Swinger
I've got an idea for a big brother format. You lock up all the usual dross who want their 15 minutes of fame in the BB house. And heres the twist, you don't record a second of it. Then, after six months of letting shagging and slagging each other, you let them out, tell them it wasn't recorded and nobody could give a fat rats arse about them as thier nobodys.
That second of realsiation would be a fantastic picture, don't you think?
Now where did I leave Michael Grades telephone number........

slim

War Hero
Another suggestion.
Instead of giving out ASBOs make offenders spend three months in the big brother house. Call it ASBO big brother.
Imagine a houseful of scum trying to live together. Now that is a program I might watch.

slim said:
Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
If the indian girl is upset :sad: she can come to Uncle Slims house for a comfort session any time. Might even set a camera up if it makes her feel at home.

Some how I think she has a trifle more taste

:twisted:

Maxi she has a lot more taste, however she made the decision to participate in big brother so she may not have more sense! :twisted: :twisted:

You have a point there

slim said:
Another suggestion.
Instead of giving out ASBOs make offenders spend three months in the big brother house. Call it ASBO big brother.
Imagine a houseful of scum trying to live together. Now that is a program I might watch.

I thought that was more or less the format for the non celebity version, after all that was how miss goody started.

slim

War Hero
Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
Another suggestion.

I thought that was more or less the format for the non celebity version, after all that was how miss goody started.

Suppose so but can you imagine putting half a dozen offenders of mixed sex in a house together for three months. When they stole the television and video recorder where would they hide it. Who would become the whore master? How would they get their drugs and alcohol smuggled in. And finally three months without their mobile phones, would that send them over the top?
Great entertainment and essential viewing :twisted: :twisted:

slim said:
Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
Another suggestion.

Suppose so but can you imagine putting half a dozen offenders of mixed sex in a house together for three months. When they stole the television and video recorder where would they hide it. Who would become the whore master? How would they get their drugs and alcohol smuggled in. And finally three months without their mobile phones, would that send them over the top?
Great entertainment and essential viewing :twisted: :twisted:

Still not my idea of light entertainment, I can think of many far better ways of spending my time.

buffer01

Lantern Swinger
P-O-L
You don't want to know what I'd do if I caught a burglar in my house.

Anyway, if anybody drinks in Ilchester, you'll be aware that the landlady of one of the hostelrys has here own version of BB.

Basically, she has a couple of camera's with microphones attached and she sits in the granny flat/skittle room and watches over the punters. I'm sure that can't be legal.

One of my mates from Folly Foot farm wrote to C4 a few years back asking about a mixed service BB - a few RN,Army, RM, Airforce and chuck a few civvys in there for good measure. He never did hear back from them!!

UncleAlbert

War Hero
Re: coming clean about Rum Ration

I`ve got an even better idea for a big brother format, just search around for a crowd of nonentities and wannabees with a very small smattering of intellectuals and professional people, a lesbian and some gays, throw in a couple of walts for good measure then outnumber them with Nazis to keep them all under control.
They all must have a common interest.
And here’s the twist , you don’t let them see each other or meet, instead they are put into darkened cubicles with a computer that links to each other. All meals are eaten at the computer and though they will have a bed most will sleep there to.
Soon allsorts of alter egos will emerge with fights that will make J Goody and co look like rank amateurs. With a daily diet of, fall outs, threats, sick humour, drivel misinformation and intellect, all the time with the Nazis in charge fighting with the inmates to exert their authority. Then every now and then a guest appearance from the producer, blushing and farting all over the place asking everyone to calm down and give suggestions
I recon that would be really good.

Or has that been done already?

…………

I watched the first series of BB with mild interest. It was an interesting social experiment. Now, i don't watch it at all. But i digress.

I didn't see all of the fuss. I don't know if Jade said anything racist. But she quite clearly must be far more stupid than we first thought, to say anything controversial when she has such a lot to lose. After all, she hasn't made money from her talents, as the Indian girl did. The programme made her, it'll take it all away too. She is just stupid, and nothing more.

josiecats

War Hero
Canaldrifter said:
Perhaps they should just televise Rum Ration. Now that WOULD make interesting reality viewing...
oooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Im not sharing a room with loads of matelots and booties
ooerrrrr on second thoughts :twisted: :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Exciting new event coming soon! MoD News 0
D Next lockdown coming soon? The Gash Barge 12
MoD_RSS Chief of Defence Intelligence comments on threats the UK will face in coming decades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speed mentoring event coming soon! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules on face coverings coming in on Monday will help keep passengers safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid-19: Estate agents, lettings agencies and bingo halls to pay no business rates this coming financial year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New animal and plant health safety rules coming into force in December MoD News 0
A Filter Interview coming up... What to expect? Joining the Royal Navy 0
NotNickCarter Christmas is coming... Miscellaneous 1
J PRNC Coming up Joining the Royal Navy 3
U First deployment coming up soon, what should I bring? RFA 10
Banshee-RMforum Just coming the end of week 3 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
U Interview coming up ET(ME) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Sumo Christmas is coming he gets my vote The Gash Barge 17
soleil Herald: "The Queen Is Coming To Plymouth To Say Goodbye To HMS Ocean" The Fleet 1
BillyNoMates Coming to a channel near you soon. Current Affairs 55
SONAR-BENDER Coming to Guzz - need help! Diamond Lil's 0
J Medical Coming up Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
L Coming up to a Buoy The Quarterdeck 18
wave_dodger Oh dear the Belgians are coming! Current Affairs 5
V Interview coming up Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
dsgrnmcm Look what's coming back! Diamond Lil's 4
Ageing_Gracefully The Yanks are coming! Submariners 4
Passed-over_Loggie Clear for Action, The Calvinists are Coming! Diamond Lil's 25
D New book coming out shortly - Sea Devils by John Swinfield The Book Club 0
J The russians are coming! The russians are coming! Current Affairs 77
wet_blobby DQ's..... coming to a computer screen near you... :) Diamond Lil's 74
SONAR-BENDER Coming soon fo the West Country! Diamond Lil's 10
SONAR-BENDER Large glass car-park coming? Diamond Lil's 10
Apple_Catchers Coming soon to a town near you!! Diamond Lil's 2
MoD_RSS News story: UK will help Lebanese Armed Forces train over 2,000 troops in the coming MoD News 2
S Air Traffic Control Officer...SIFT coming up Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
soleil Guardian: "Defence Secretary To Warn Armed Forces Of More Pain In Coming Years" Current Affairs 3
janner Elections Coming Up!! Miscellaneous 0
soleil Pompey News: "Old Warships To Leave Portsmouth For Scrapyard In Coming Days" The Fleet 4
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Coming to an AFCO near you .... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
A Some advice on Medical coming up . Health & Fitness 7
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Coming to a Pub near you . . . . . . . Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Medway Messenger: "HMS Chatham Bell Coming Home" The Fleet 0
rod-gearing Where are the planes coming from? Diamond Lil's 10
Stirling The Chinese are coming Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
F It's been a long time coming Diamond Lil's 12
P RN recruit test coming up. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
Rumrat Their coming to take it away ah ha. Diamond Lil's 26
NotmeChief He's Coming Home Current Affairs 23
A Geert Wilders is coming to town Current Affairs 0
The_Jimmy More Poms coming to Australia Diamond Lil's 3
trelawney126 What is this World Coming To. Elastic Band Rubber Ball Diamond Lil's 5
witsend We're not coming. Diamond Lil's 17
T Newbie paradise.... coming to you soon! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16