Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

comfort food

I have 3 faves. a cheese and onion sandwich with salt and vinegar crisps. A bacon egg and soss sarnie with stacks of brown sauce and finally a chip butty with 3 layers of chips salt, vinegar and lashings of mayo.

And I'm skinny too :D

stab

(edited for mong spelling)

stabradop said:
I have 3 faves. a cheese and onion sandwich with salt and vinegar crisps. A bacon egg and soss sarnie with stacks of brown sauce and finally a chip butty with 3 layers of chips salt, vinegar and lashings of mayo.

W****R!!
I can't even SMELL any of those fried ones without putting weight on :D

josiecats

War Hero
Lamri said:
stabradop said:

W****R!!
that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not fair....... :evil: :evil:

dondon

MIA
josiecats said:
Lamri said:
stabradop said:

W****R!!

Course It's fair Josie , :wink: :???:

josiecats

War Hero
dondon said:
josiecats said:
Lamri said:
stabradop said:

W****R!!

dondon i know wher you live,,,,, be good,or esle :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :razz:

dondon

MIA
josiecats said:
dondon said:
josiecats said:
Lamri said:
stabradop said:

W****R!!

dondon i know wher you live,,,,, be good,or esle :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :razz:

Josie I was in the club after work tonight & you were not there , mmmmmmmm , although Bruce was'nt played & niether was Deano , sad sad sad , could do with the discapline , cant even spell it , see ya , mmmmmm

bigbaddog

Banned
1. Mmmmmm.....tofu, celery, japanese rice crackers, Ryvita, Sunflower
seeds and anchovies. Place it all in a blender and whip it into a
brown mush. Pour the soupy liquid into a pint-pot and chuck it
out the kitchen window.
2.Open kitchen cupboards and gorge ourself on Hob-nobs, Pringles,
Nutella Chocolate spread, Wagon Wheels and Bakewell Tarts.
E numbers ? Bring 'em on !!! :grin:

ditdahditdah

Badgeman
All this lovely stuff looks good, lets spin it 180. I am gazing into my NWD nightwatch bagrat; overprocessed white nevergooff bread wrapped around mushy egg, tuna fish and Bernard Matthews bird flu turkey roll, cheese and onion crisps manufactured by someone called Champions and an overripe pear that has been bashed about abit and has delaminated over the above.......heaven. :neutral:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New blueprint for better hospital food MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules and logos to protect British food and drink MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New rules and logos to protect British food and drink MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British food and drink to take center stage at upcoming China International Import Expo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defra updates in agri-food and environmental topics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fish speciation for food authenticity: e-seminar MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defra food waste initiatives bear fruit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘Bounce back’ plan for agriculture, food and drink industry launched MoD News 1
MoD_RSS £63 million for local authorities to assist those struggling to afford food and other essentials MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World Food Safety Day 2020 - food safety is our business too MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £16 million for food charities to provide meals for those in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over 1 million food boxes delivered to those most at risk from coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sellafield Ltd donates £10,000 to provide food to the vulnerable MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over half a million food packages delivered to those at risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cash support for food redistribution during coronavirus outbreak MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First food parcels delivered to clinically vulnerable people MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from the Environment Secretary to the food and drink industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: CMA open letter to pharmaceutical and food and drink industries. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Growing global appetite for British food and drink exports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Safe food for tomorrow's world - 2020 Conference programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GC team shares expertise in food authenticity in Vietnam MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over £1m to fund food waste fight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walsall fast food boss banned for failing to maintain books MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Agriculture Bill to boost environment and food production MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pet food company’s recycling negligence leads to charity donation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World craves British food this Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GC conference: Safe food for tomorrow's world MoD News 0
B Realistic Food Expectations in the Royal Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 46
MoD_RSS E-seminar: Real-time PCR for food authenticity including horse DNA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government Chemist at food allergy event in Northern Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work with China to transform food production: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK pet food chomps Asia and Middle East markets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid partners with Gates Foundation to tackle global food insecurity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS EU Exit guidance for agri-food stakeholders from Defra MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transforming the way we produce food: apply for business funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UKEF supports new Angolan power infrastructure and development of sustainable food supply MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Secretary champions Welsh food and farming industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government encourages food exporters to get ready for animal health regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New report shows further sugar reduction progress by food industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Food allergy -jointly organised one day conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Primary Authority helps SA Brain & Co with Food Safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The National Food Crime Unit visits LGC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hospital food review announced by government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public to have their say on the food system of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to provide vital food to hundreds of thousands of people living on the edge of famine in South Sudan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England weighs in with one tonne donation for food banks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK supermarkets sign government pledge to help halve food waste MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Food safety, everyone's business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Gove steps-up government action to cut food waste at landmark ‘Step up to the plate’ gathering MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Michael Gove on tackling food waste MoD News 0