comfort food

time for another irrelevant post, dont know if it's been done before but here goes...

What's your favourite comfort food? I'm not talking chocolate or a kebab at the end of a run ashore.

After some careful thought mine has got to be a fish finger sandwich with lassings of red sauce. :lol:

A big smoothie with pineapple, bananna, strawberries, cold water and a scoop of protein powder and maybe a dash of creatine. If I am in need of real comfort I might add a spoonful of peanut butter. Heaven.
Alternatively an extra large dominos pizza with double pepperoni, but they don't have them out here.... grrr.

josiecats

War Hero
mine has to be cheesey chips..lashings of salad cream dont have it very often coz its sooooo sinfull.. has to be eaten with fingers.........

huby loves a good sticky bun!!!!!

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
at the moment I'm working my way through a packet of oreo's..mmm oreo's. Luckily there is a PX here...

Salt n vinager crisp buttie with piccalilli! Mmmmmmmmmm :smile:

...and now a habit picked up in Nuttyland: coffee and brandy as a late morning pick-me-up! :grin:

dondon

MIA
stirling said:
A Stottie cake filled with a full pack of back bacon and four fried eggs.

Agree with the Stottie cake but with Ham & Peas Pudding , mouth watering now , :wink:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
josiecats said:
mine has to be cheesey chips..lashings of salad cream dont have it very often coz its sooooo sinfull.. has to be eaten with fingers.........

huby loves a good sticky bun!!!!!

Mis-read this. Thought it said sticky bum. Ooor errr!! :shock:

RM2PhD

MIA
A box of ten ice lollies, especially the Roundtrees fruit pastel type ones. Great for hungover mornings as well.