comfort food

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Feb 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

time for another irrelevant post, dont know if it's been done before but here goes...

What's your favourite comfort food? I'm not talking chocolate or a kebab at the end of a run ashore.

After some careful thought mine has got to be a fish finger sandwich with lassings of red sauce. :lol:

2. A cheese and crisp (usually bacon flavour) sandwich with a side order of Hula Hoops.

3. A big smoothie with pineapple, bananna, strawberries, cold water and a scoop of protein powder and maybe a dash of creatine. If I am in need of real comfort I might add a spoonful of peanut butter. Heaven.
    Alternatively an extra large dominos pizza with double pepperoni, but they don't have them out here.... grrr.

4. mine has to be cheesey chips..lashings of salad cream dont have it very often coz its sooooo sinfull.. has to be eaten with fingers.........

huby loves a good sticky bun!!!!!

5. cookies n cream haagen das ice cream- or lemon sorbet!!!

6. Toasted Cheese 'N' Onion sarnie.
    mmmmmmmmmmmm :)

7. peanut butter and jam on toast

8. Steak and kidney pie,mash and Sprouts!

9. no way im usein the loo after you,,,lol
    :shock: :shock:

10. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

at the moment I'm working my way through a packet of oreo's..mmm oreo's. Luckily there is a PX here...

11. Has to be chocolate trifle , mmmmmm :wink:

12. A Stottie cake filled with a full pack of back bacon and four fried eggs.

13. Salt n vinager crisp buttie with piccalilli! Mmmmmmmmmm :smile:

...and now a habit picked up in Nuttyland: coffee and brandy as a late morning pick-me-up! :grin:

14. snorkers and mash for me ta! traf galley duff and custard if i get desserts.

15. Agree with the Stottie cake but with Ham & Peas Pudding , mouth watering now , :wink:

16. Mis-read this. Thought it said sticky bum. Ooor errr!! :shock:

17. A box of ten ice lollies, especially the Roundtrees fruit pastel type ones. Great for hungover mornings as well.

18. Give me shit on a raft anytime!!!

19. Deep fried battered Mars bars of course.. :grin:

20. Carnation milk sarnie.

yum yum