Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cometh the hour and all that!....

Si_Novice

Lantern Swinger
Well people,

The day is almost here, RT is Tuesday. After the months of prep and banter, your little pup goes off for make or break..

Working over the weekend so won't be around much, hence the early post. Thanks for all advice etc... will let you know the outcome.

And Wits'.. I cannot believe I just saw an apology from you on a thread!! Do love your banter :lol:

Have a good weekend people, cometh the hour, cometh the man! :roll:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Si_Novice said:
And Wits'.. I cannot believe I just saw an apology from you on a thread!!

Shhhhhh, and don't be thinking of stealing my number one trapping line. Break a leg or shake yer peg, best of luck. :wink:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
soleil said:
witsend said:
Shhhhhh, and don't be thinking of stealing my number one trapping line.

Would love to know what it is!

Edit: Ermm, I think I know what it is now ....

:lol:

I'll never hit on you soleil, unless you really want me too. :wink:

Si_Novice

Lantern Swinger
Calm down with the flirting Wits'...

Thanks to your input on the highly interesting " what to where for the RT " thread, at least I now know to where a suit! :withstupid:

:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Cometh the hour - cometh the man Current Affairs 16
Si_Novice Cometh the hour and all that!....PART II Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
G cometh Raleigh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
MoD_RSS UK’s Creative Industries contributes almost £13 million to the UK economy every hour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Happy hour for pubs as government cuts business rates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £24 million to beat rush hour traffic in Wokingham approved MoD News 0
soleil BBC R4 - Woman's Hour - 26/3/18 - Interview With Captain Ellie Ablett, CO HMS Raleigh Bases / Shore Est 3
soleil BBC R4: Woman's Hour: Women Serving In The Royal Navy Current Affairs 2
Ageing_Gracefully Book Competition : Trouble at Zero Hour Competitions 25
P Salary against pounds per hour Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 49
Sgt Jobsearch Building Surveyor - Rochdale - £20 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob CLASS 1 DRIVERS REQUIRED IN MANCHESTER - £10 to £20 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Semi-Skilled Welder / Fabricator - Wetherby - £9 to £10 per hour + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Skilled Welder / Fabricator - Whetherby - £12 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Security Officer - Newport - £9 to £10.80 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Diagnostic Technician - Coventry - £10 to £13 per hour + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Vehicle Technician - Coventry - £10 to £13 per hour + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Quality Inspector - Consett - £10 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch LGV (Cat C) Driver - Bristol - £8.75 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Customer Service Professional – Nationwide Vacancies - £7 - £10 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Trainee Maintenance Engineer - Ingoldmells - Starting at £8.50 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch MIG / TIG Welder - Loughton - £11 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Ingoldmells - Up to £12.05 per hour DOE The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Ingoldmells - Up to £12.05 per hour DOE The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Trials Manager (Weapons) - Portsmouth - £40 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Drink_my_spill Medical 24 hour ECG Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
DemobJob Fibre Engineer - Liverpool - £13 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
DemobJob Crane Drivers - Kent - £23 to £25 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class One Recovery Driver - Essex - £10.00 per hour + Overtime and Shift Allowance The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Shift Operators - Bedfordshire - £7 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Assembly / Installation Technician - Buckingham - £12 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Aircraft Senior Supervisor - Mechanical (Chinook) - Hampshire - £18.00 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Aircraft Fitter Supervisor (Chinook) - Hampshire- £17.00 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
P Not the RAF (Regiment's ) finest hour Current Affairs 38
Sgt Jobsearch Security Officer - West Yorkshire - £7.00 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
janner Four hour erections Miscellaneous 0
soleil Has Rum Ration Just Been Down For An Hour? Site Issues 4
soleil Inverclyde Now "Canoeist rescued after an hour in the water" The Fleet Air Arm 2
S 21 hour working week! Current Affairs 9
2_deck_dash Mothers Hour/Cock of the week. Diamond Lil's 2358
B 24 hour indoor rowing world record attempt for H4H 23 Oct Charity 0
O Senior Research Officer 18 - 25/hour London The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
N Help For Heroes Sponsored 12 hour Run/Walk Charity 7
josiecats The Last Half Hour The Gash Barge 12