Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cometh the hour and all that!....PART II

Si_Novice

Lantern Swinger
Well RT today....

PASSED for AET GET IN!!

Eye test done today, medical and PJFT booked for April 15th, getting closer :smilebox:

Thanks again people!

yorkieyorke

Lantern Swinger
congrats mate almost there! well maybe in like 18 months anyway

(meaning the waiting games sucks, wasn't meaning to sound sarcastic :S)

Si_Novice

Lantern Swinger
Cheers Yorkie/Comm,

I know the wait will suck ass, but I'll be glad to get through it all knowing that I have the opportunity coming to do what I want. Better than the 8 other people who failed there scores on Tuesday :toothy7:

Merlin28

War Hero
Have you passed interview aswell then? I thought I had mine after RT.
Anyway well done one step closer, it seems to take ages now but when we look back at the other end of 22 it will seem really quick :wink:

Si_Novice

Lantern Swinger
Not passed the interview yet, just well pleased to have passed the RT. The other bits are coming up soon! :D

All worth it in the end.

p.s Cheers Soleil!

gazbo1988

Lantern Swinger
Si_Novice said:
Well RT today....

PASSED for AET GET IN!!

Eye test done today, medical and PJFT booked for April 15th, getting closer :smilebox:

Thanks again people!

i join may 16th.. when they mention the RNAC ... GO ON IT! it will give you the best in sight to the navy without the sugar coating that the AFCO's sometimes do! i just got back off mine and it was hard and amazing at the same time ! GET FIT! pound them streets it will be well worth it!
good luck mate!

gazbo1988

Lantern Swinger
cheers man, i hope it goes well! what you going in as again? best advice i can just give you now is just be really prepared and know your stuff for the interview like the navy contract and the where abouts of ships in the world etc... just be really honest with them and start doing the mum things like cooking and cleaning ironing is a big thing cause thats what they like to see ...

Si_Novice

Lantern Swinger
Cheers Gazbo,

Unfortunately I am an old dude (34..just!) so have been living independently for many many years, which means all household chores are second nature :wink:

Going in as AET, thanks for the interview advice..have saved loads of links the top boys on here have mentioned before so I will be fully prepared :D

Your time will be here before you know it!!

gazbo1988

Lantern Swinger
thanks SI_NOVICE,

yer im bricking it now especially after the RNAC course. pounding the streets everyday to get ready. have you recieved your interview date yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Cometh the hour - cometh the man Current Affairs 16
Si_Novice Cometh the hour and all that!.... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
G cometh Raleigh Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
MoD_RSS UK’s Creative Industries contributes almost £13 million to the UK economy every hour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Happy hour for pubs as government cuts business rates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £24 million to beat rush hour traffic in Wokingham approved MoD News 0
soleil BBC R4 - Woman's Hour - 26/3/18 - Interview With Captain Ellie Ablett, CO HMS Raleigh Bases / Shore Est 3
soleil BBC R4: Woman's Hour: Women Serving In The Royal Navy Current Affairs 2
Ageing_Gracefully Book Competition : Trouble at Zero Hour Competitions 25
P Salary against pounds per hour Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 49
Sgt Jobsearch Building Surveyor - Rochdale - £20 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob CLASS 1 DRIVERS REQUIRED IN MANCHESTER - £10 to £20 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Semi-Skilled Welder / Fabricator - Wetherby - £9 to £10 per hour + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Skilled Welder / Fabricator - Whetherby - £12 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Security Officer - Newport - £9 to £10.80 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Diagnostic Technician - Coventry - £10 to £13 per hour + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Vehicle Technician - Coventry - £10 to £13 per hour + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Quality Inspector - Consett - £10 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch LGV (Cat C) Driver - Bristol - £8.75 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Customer Service Professional – Nationwide Vacancies - £7 - £10 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Trainee Maintenance Engineer - Ingoldmells - Starting at £8.50 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch MIG / TIG Welder - Loughton - £11 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Ingoldmells - Up to £12.05 per hour DOE The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Ingoldmells - Up to £12.05 per hour DOE The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Trials Manager (Weapons) - Portsmouth - £40 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Drink_my_spill Medical 24 hour ECG Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
DemobJob Fibre Engineer - Liverpool - £13 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 1
DemobJob Crane Drivers - Kent - £23 to £25 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class One Recovery Driver - Essex - £10.00 per hour + Overtime and Shift Allowance The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Shift Operators - Bedfordshire - £7 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Assembly / Installation Technician - Buckingham - £12 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Aircraft Senior Supervisor - Mechanical (Chinook) - Hampshire - £18.00 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Aircraft Fitter Supervisor (Chinook) - Hampshire- £17.00 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
P Not the RAF (Regiment's ) finest hour Current Affairs 38
Sgt Jobsearch Security Officer - West Yorkshire - £7.00 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
janner Four hour erections Miscellaneous 0
soleil Has Rum Ration Just Been Down For An Hour? Site Issues 4
soleil Inverclyde Now "Canoeist rescued after an hour in the water" The Fleet Air Arm 2
S 21 hour working week! Current Affairs 9
2_deck_dash Mothers Hour/Cock of the week. Diamond Lil's 2358
B 24 hour indoor rowing world record attempt for H4H 23 Oct Charity 0
O Senior Research Officer 18 - 25/hour London The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
N Help For Heroes Sponsored 12 hour Run/Walk Charity 7
josiecats The Last Half Hour The Gash Barge 12
MoD_RSS Exciting roles at Dstl as part of the new National Cyber Force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10 new satellites to be built in Glasgow in next three years as part of new innovative constellation service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guidance for GPs to access extra flu vaccines as part of expanded vaccination programme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10,000 UK volunteers to take part in new COVID-19 vaccine trials MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Drivers urged to clean up their act as part of national clean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CNC officers proud to take part in webinar on women in armed policing MoD News 0