Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Comedians

Judging by the reaction to my tales of York folk at sods opera I could probably pass as a third rate comic , they are a tough audience as we all know , will post a dit sometime to gauge the 2020 opinion.
Or I could play straight man to Billy as he once said he would dig me up and fill me in if I took the easy way out of my depression.

Close but no cigar.......this bloke would have Hyena running for the hills with his laff.
Jimmy Carr , makes Powerpoint interesting which is tough.......he does a Pp with cartoons in his act AND encourages barracking for ad lib , his put downs are ace.

Judging by the reaction to my tales of York folk at sods opera I could probably pass as a third rate comic , they are a tough audience as we all know , will post a dit sometime to gauge the 2020 opinion.
Or I could play straight man to Billy as he once said he would dig me up and fill me in if I took the easy way out of my depression.

And I still would. Anyway, I have a new coping strategy. It's called "change every door in the house for bi-folds".
Two done - six to go.
There's only one person I want to kill right now...... and it isn't me.

And I still would. Anyway, I have a new coping strategy. It's called "change every door in the house for bi-folds".
Two done - six to go.
There's only one person I want to kill right now...... and it isn't me.

Being in a housing assos' bungalow I have a very cheap bi-fold for the bathroom , it is fcuking shite , when ever I close it it springs back a touch so I slam it hard which clicks off the heating thermo close by. :mad:

Well other people switch the heating off with an app on their phone.
Cheaper and less to go wrong if you use a bi fold door.
It's a win from me.

Lenny Henry's a comedian? :eek:

Who knew! Every days a school day on here.

Keep up Wrecks he is a luvvy now , which should mean he can act on stage.....nope , Mark Rylance can and he is Premier League , Henry probably plays footsal whatever the fcuk that is.

Last edited:
Keep up Wrecks he is a luvvy now , which should mean he can act on stage.....nope , Mark Rylance can and he is Premier League , Henry probably plays footsal whatever the fcuk that is.
Very true Stirl, he was a baddie on Dr Who the other week!

Latest Threads