Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So every now and again I like a few on here go AWOL for a few weeks, or even a couple of months.
    But just of late I have suddenly (when reading old posts) become aware that several high profile posters on RR have gone AWOL.
    WTF is Joe Crow?
    Gombear ain't posted for a coons age (no pun) and also NZB.
    Have the Mods been tracking em down and exterminating them.
    I keep moving I'm afraid some fucker will arrive and try to help me spend my shekels.
    So come out the woodwork you bastards and tell us where you are.
    If you by chance dead, and still reading this, could you keep the fuck away from my drum, I got problems enough without being fuckin haunted. Wrecker and Sharky do that to me and that's scary enough for any poor bastard.
  2. 07 it took me about an hour just to read the Current affairs posts, now................
  3. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Last time I looked I was still here. Where would you expect me to be?
  4. Gone no where.
  5. Come out, come out, you came out when you started asking about Avon products, puff.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I'm still here but you ain't seen me, right.
  7. I'm a tad worried about you mate, every time the words hatter, brown, back, come out or bend are mentioned your attracted like a Shark to blood.
    Ang on Shark...sharky...mmmm I wonder.
    I've got to tell you though you're better at what you do than William Lepeska.:laughing6::bootyshake:
  8. They're avoiding you.
  9. Could you and that fuckin Sharky join in with em?
    People are begining to notice, mind I've never been stalked before so it's kinda flattering.
    No it ain't I lied.^_~