Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Come for some drama :) we all like to cause some. This is for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've applied recently, still waiting a call back from the recruiter, so see how it goes.

I'm not sure if anyone knows, but if I allready have a time served apprenticeship, and NVQ2 (both navy issue) is there a chance of that cutting any time off the cadetship college course?

I've applied recently, still waiting a call back from the recruiter, so see how it goes.

I'm not sure if anyone knows, but if I allready have a time served apprenticeship, and NVQ2 (both navy issue) is there a chance of that cutting any time off the cadetship college course?
I’m not sure about the cadet ship course, however if you hold certain qualifications and apply for an apprenticeship it would make you overqualified.

In regards to your NVQ definitely call them and mention it, it may get you fast tracked or you may still have to go through the training again.
Anyone reading this and thinking your over qualified for an APPRENTICESHIP call the RFA and they will assist you. There may be a way to get in directly and avoiding apprenticeship. I’ve seen this question asked a lot and best advice is call AFCO.

I’m not sure about the cadet ship course, however if you hold certain qualifications and apply for an apprenticeship it would make you overqualified.

In regards to your NVQ definitely call them and mention it, it may get you fast tracked or you may still have to go through the training again.
Anyone reading this and thinking your over qualified for an APPRENTICESHIP call the RFA and they will assist you. There may be a way to get in directly and avoiding apprenticeship. I’ve seen this question asked a lot and best advice is call AFCO.
Yea I'm gonna ask the question when I get the phone call from the recruiter.

Cheers

With the AIB for RFA, is the 2.4k run pass or fail?

I'm not overly concerned about it, more just interest.

That is assuming a return to full AIB's by the time I get to that stage.
You don’t have a fitness test, the Navy write the AD for the job. This is coming from my lieutenant friend in the navy who trained with RFAS.

So don’t worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads